One Word Story Game

Options

Comments

• Elves_song - Sanctuary
    Elves_song - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Chickens are green oversized lightweight demons of Heaven's Tear. darthpanda16 felt hungry for a tuna salad so he stuck an arrow in someone's nose AND escaped the chicken's lair of hairy ninjas.

-- edited by darthpanda16 - please watch the language.
  • Flameaxe - Heavens Tear
    Flameaxe - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Chickens are green oversized lightweight demons of Heaven's Tear. darthpanda16 felt hungry for a tuna salad so he stuck an arrow in someone's nose AND escaped the chicken's lair of hairy ninjas. Both

PS3 Rock Band 2 - All DLC AND The ACDC track pack... I play all instruments on Expert, but my best is Guitar
    PSN: phyrelizard.... add me if you wanna play
  • Drathir - Sanctuary
    Drathir - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Chickens are green oversized lightweight demons of Heaven's Tear. darthpanda16 felt hungry for a tuna salad so he stuck an arrow in someone's nose AND escaped the chicken's lair of hairy ninjas. Both of

• krenar
    krenar Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Chickens are green oversized lightweight demons of Heaven's Tear. darthpanda16 felt hungry for a tuna salad so he stuck an arrow in someone's nose AND escaped the chicken's lair of hairy ninjas. Both of the

• Flameaxe - Heavens Tear
    Flameaxe - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Chickens are green oversized lightweight demons of Heaven's Tear. darthpanda16 felt hungry for a tuna salad so he stuck an arrow in someone's nose AND escaped the chicken's lair of hairy ninjas. Both of the rockers
    PS3 Rock Band 2 - All DLC AND The ACDC track pack... I play all instruments on Expert, but my best is Guitar
    PSN: phyrelizard.... add me if you wanna play
  • Drathir - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Chickens are green oversized lightweight demons of Heaven's Tear. darthpanda16 felt hungry for a tuna salad so he stuck an arrow in someone's nose AND escaped the chicken's lair of hairy ninjas. Both of the rockers spontaneously
  • Flamingchill - Heavens Tear
    Flamingchill - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Chickens are green oversized lightweight demons of Heaven's Tear. darthpanda16 felt hungry for a tuna salad so he stuck an arrow in someone's nose AND escaped the chicken's lair of hairy ninjas. Both of the rockers spontaneously slammed
    I curse you and my curse is that you be what you already are..!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drathir - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Chickens are green oversized lightweight demons of Heaven's Tear. darthpanda16 felt hungry for a tuna salad so he stuck an arrow in someone's nose AND escaped the chicken's lair of hairy ninjas. Both of the rockers spontaneously slammed their
  • Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear
    Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Chickens are green oversized lightweight demons of Heaven's Tear. darthpanda16 felt hungry for a tuna salad so he stuck an arrow in someone's nose AND escaped the chicken's lair of hairy ninjas. Both of the rockers spontaneously slammed their butts
  • Drathir - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Chickens are green oversized lightweight demons of Heaven's Tear. darthpanda16 felt hungry for a tuna salad so he stuck an arrow in someone's nose AND escaped the chicken's lair of hairy ninjas. Both of the rockers spontaneously slammed their butts onto
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Chickens are green oversized lightweight demons of Heaven's Tear. darthpanda16 felt hungry for a tuna salad so he stuck an arrow in someone's nose AND escaped the chicken's lair of hairy ninjas. Both of the rockers spontaneously slammed their butts onto Chuck

btw u know who I mean...
  • Psynopsis - Heavens Tear
    Psynopsis - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Chickens are green oversized lightweight demons of Heaven's Tear. darthpanda16 felt hungry for a tuna salad so he stuck an arrow in someone's nose AND escaped the chicken's lair of hairy ninjas. Both of the rockers spontaneously slammed their butts onto Chuck Norris's

...o.O this story doesn't even make sense anymore...
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Chickens are green oversized lightweight demons of Heaven's Tear. darthpanda16 felt hungry for a tuna salad so he stuck an arrow in someone's nose AND escaped the chicken's lair of hairy ninjas. Both of the rockers spontaneously slammed their butts onto Chuck Norris's face
  • anneugc
    anneugc Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Chickens are green oversized lightweight demons of Heaven's Tear. darthpanda16 felt hungry for a tuna salad so he stuck an arrow in someone's nose AND escaped the chicken's lair of hairy ninjas. Both of the rockers spontaneously slammed their butts onto Chuck Norris's face. And
  • Veltore - Heavens Tear
    Veltore - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Chickens are green oversized lightweight demons of Heaven's Tear.Darthpandas16 felt hungary for a tuna salad,so he stuck an arrow in someone's nose and escaped the chicken's lair of hairy ninja's.Both of the rockers spontaneously slammed their butts on to Chuck Norris 's face and regretted
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Chickens are green oversized lightweight demons of Heaven's Tear.Darthpandas16 felt hungary for a tuna salad,so he stuck an arrow in someone's nose and escaped the chicken's lair of hairy ninja's.Both of the rockers spontaneously slammed their butts on to Chuck Norris 's face and regretted it
  • Enthree - Sanctuary
    Enthree - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Chickens are green oversized lightweight demons of Heaven's Tear.Darthpandas16 felt hungary for a tuna salad,so he stuck an arrow in someone's nose and escaped the chicken's lair of hairy ninja's.Both of the rockers spontaneously slammed their butts on to Chuck Norris 's face and regretted it badly.
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Chickens are green oversized lightweight demons of Heaven's Tear.Darthpandas16 felt hungary for a tuna salad,so he stuck an arrow in someone's nose and escaped the chicken's lair of hairy ninja's.Both of the rockers spontaneously slammed their butts on to Chuck Norris 's face and regretted it badly. Then
  • Xangelx - Lost City
    Xangelx - Lost City Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Chickens are green oversized lightweight demons of Heaven's Tear.Darthpandas16 felt hungary for a tuna salad,so he stuck an arrow in someone's nose and escaped the chicken's lair of hairy ninja's.Both of the rockers spontaneously slammed their butts on to Chuck Norris 's face and regretted it badly. Then the
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Chickens are green oversized lightweight demons of Heaven's Tear.Darthpandas16 felt hungary for a tuna salad,so he stuck an arrow in someone's nose and escaped the chicken's lair of hairy ninja's.Both of the rockers spontaneously slammed their butts on to Chuck Norris 's face and regretted it badly. Then the big
  • morrigaine
    morrigaine Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Chickens are green oversized lightweight demons of Heaven's Tear.Darthpandas16 felt hungary for a tuna salad,so he stuck an arrow in someone's nose and escaped the chicken's lair of hairy ninja's.Both of the rockers spontaneously slammed their butts on to Chuck Norris 's face and regretted it badly. Then the big nasty
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Chickens are green oversized lightweight demons of Heaven's Tear.Darthpandas16 felt hungary for a tuna salad,so he stuck an arrow in someone's nose and escaped the chicken's lair of hairy ninja's.Both of the rockers spontaneously slammed their butts on to Chuck Norris 's face and regretted it badly. Then the big nasty cornucopia
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Chickens are green oversized lightweight demons of Heaven's Tear.Darthpandas16 felt hungary for a tuna salad,so he stuck an arrow in someone's nose and escaped the chicken's lair of hairy ninja's.Both of the rockers spontaneously slammed their butts on to Chuck Norris 's face and regretted it badly. Then the big nasty cornucopia pooped
  • Xangelx - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Chickens are green oversized lightweight demons of Heaven's Tear.Darthpandas16 felt hungary for a tuna salad,so he stuck an arrow in someone's nose and escaped the chicken's lair of hairy ninja's.Both of the rockers spontaneously slammed their butts on to Chuck Norris 's face and regretted it badly. Then the big nasty cornucopia pooped in
  • Kamari - Lost City
    Kamari - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Chickens are green oversized lightweight demons of Heaven's Tear. Darthpandas16 felt hungry for tuna salad, so he stuck an arrow in someone's nose and escaped the chickens lair of hairy ninjas. Both of the rockers spontaneously slammed their butts on to Chuck Norris's face and regretted it badly. Then the big nasty cornucopia pooped in his
  • Clickhere - Lost City
    Clickhere - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Chickens are green oversized lightweight demons of Heaven's Tear. Darthpandas16 felt hungry for tuna salad, so he stuck an arrow in someone's nose and escaped the chickens lair of hairy ninjas. Both of the rockers spontaneously slammed their butts on to Chuck Norris's face and regretted it badly. Then the big nasty cornucopia pooped in his BREAST b:laugh
    Raven:"...Don't joke with my intelligence"b:laugh
  • Oversized - Heavens Tear
    Oversized - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Chickens are green oversized lightweight demons of Heaven's Tear. Darthpandas16 felt hungry for tuna salad, so he stuck an arrow in someone's nose and escaped the chickens lair of hairy ninjas. Both of the rockers spontaneously slammed their butts on to Chuck Norris's face and regretted it badly. Then the big nasty cornucopia pooped in his BREAST..less
  • phoenixaphriah
    phoenixaphriah Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Chickens are green oversized lightweight demons of Heaven's Tear. Darthpandas16 felt hungry for tuna salad, so he stuck an arrow in someone's nose and escaped the chickens lair of hairy ninjas. Both of the rockers spontaneously slammed their butts on to Chuck Norris's face and regretted it badly. Then the big nasty cornucopia pooped in his BREAST..less crumbs
    ♥ One journey begins, with a little faith, and one single step ♥

ღ Don't attempt to fight me, I will follow you , I will find you, I will kill you, This I vow. ღ

● Phoenix Aphria ●
  • Szaellapollo - Sanctuary
    Szaellapollo - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Chickens are green oversized lightweight demons of Heaven's Tear. Darthpandas16 felt hungry for tuna salad, so he stuck an arrow in someone's nose and escaped the chickens lair of hairy ninjas. Both of the rockers spontaneously slammed their butts on to Chuck Norris's face and regretted it badly. Then the big nasty cornucopia pooped in his BREAST..less crumbs of

This is getting good.

To admins: please don't make this some twisted event.b:shocked
    I am the Sage of the Threads, and I bow to youb:thanks

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity...and I'm not so sure about the first one." - Albert Einsteinb:beatup
  • Xangelx - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Chickens are green oversized lightweight demons of Heaven's Tear. Darthpandas16 felt hungry for tuna salad, so he stuck an arrow in someone's nose and escaped the chickens lair of hairy ninjas. Both of the rockers spontaneously slammed their butts on to Chuck Norris's face and regretted it badly. Then the big nasty cornucopia pooped in his BREAST..less crumbs of cheese