Max Agility Archer

shivvyy
shivvyy Posts: 24 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Archer
I was just looking around on the website and i sore that the max you can put in a stat is 525, just imagine if a pure went all out with this he would do like a **** load of damage and his crit would be 26% with out any crit items from cash shop.... making almost every hit a crit! PWND!

I Got To Say IF ANYONE! is willing to make this a reality then that would most likely be the most dominate class EXPESSALLY in PVP!!! FTW!!!

The Only Problime would be im not sore if you could get enough strengh to wear best light armour but then again ANY HH 70+ amour is good and i calcualted it to you having 76 str so thats not bad =)

And if you had a HH CrossBow Or Bow Your Power Would Be Unstopable

I think I convinced my fruiend to try it out hes gonna buy some stat-resets FTW!

~SHIVVY~
Post edited by shivvyy on

Comments

• shivvyy
    edited October 2008
    Come ON People Lookk At My Thread =(
  • demonicangell
    demonicangell Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    The Idea Sounds Good But It Seems Almost Impossible With-Out Vit Your Prettty Much Dead And Wearing LvL 50-60 Armour Makes It All The Werse Expessically Since YOu Need To Be On 115 To Achieve This...

Though Having A Class Like This Would Be Great Expeccally To See All Those 100k Crits Maybe More, But I Dont Think Anyone Will Try This based On The Fact That you will Need To Buy Alot Of stat Re-set Depending On What Type Of Build You Went And That Its Pretty Much A Kill Or Be- KIlled Type Of Build, If You Dont Kill The Mob It WILL KILL YOU!

x DemonicAngell x
    Server: Lost City
    Guild:Starting A Guild Named ~Angellz~ All Welcome To Join
    Name: DemonicAngell
    Class:Archer
    Current Level: 13
    Profession: BlackSmith
  • shivvyy
    edited November 2008
    Ohhh But ON The Contraie DemonicAngell If You Get Full Str And Hp+ Armour And Weps Then You Will Be Able To Wear 70 HH+ Armour =)

Im Not Saying Thats Its The Best Build Im Just Saying The Build Would Dominate!!11??!!11

Ohhh And My Freinds Are Already Trying The Build There Just Buying The Amour To Go With It
  • demonicangell
    edited November 2008
    shivvyy wrote: »
    Ohhh But ON The Contraie DemonicAngell If You Get Full Str And Hp+ Armour And Weps Then You Will Be Able To Wear 70 HH+ Armour =)

Im Not Saying Thats Its The Best Build Im Just Saying The Build Would Dominate!!11??!!11

Ohhh And My Freinds Are Already Trying The Build There Just Buying The Amour To Go With It

Ohhh Really LOL Wow who are these freiends of your then....

they have to be lvl 115 to Come close to pulling of the build and i dont think anyone is that lvl just yet...

and i seriouly doubt there is a set armour out there with 3 slots of +2 strengh Each....

And Even If Theree Were It Would Be Impossible To Buy And If You Do Buy the set if it exists it will be like 100m and then a bow or crossbow or slingshot with 3 sockets Of +2 Strengh is Unheard of to...

So Get Off Your High Horse And Stop Boosting About Your Freidns Alreadying Having This BUild Its Near Impossible/././././
  • shivvyy
    edited November 2008
    Ohhh Really LOL Wow who are these freiends of your then....

they have to be lvl 115 to Come close to pulling of the build and i dont think anyone is that lvl just yet...

and i seriouly doubt there is a set armour out there with 3 slots of +2 strengh Each....

And Even If Theree Were It Would Be Impossible To Buy And If You Do Buy the set if it exists it will be like 100m and then a bow or crossbow or slingshot with 3 sockets Of +2 Strengh is Unheard of to...

So Get Off Your High Horse And Stop Boosting About Your Freidns Alreadying Having This BUild Its Near Impossible/././././

Im Not On A High Horse.... Nerd!!!

And Your Just jealouse Because My Friends Are Rich ANd Pwnagge at this game and your a little lvl 1 noob who think he knows it all...
  • demonicangell
    edited November 2008
    Im Not On A High Horse.... Nerd!!!

And Your Just jealouse Because My Friends Are Rich ANd Pwnagge at this game and your a little lvl 1 noob who think he knows it all...

So year Your All Talk And Nothing else....

Your Just a litttle baby who thinks he know everything about this game Xd

btw you nevr gave me trhe name off your friend..... really sounds like your making it now....

And I A Girl..... Not A HE!
  • shivvyy
    edited November 2008

So year Your All Talk And Nothing else....

Your Just a litttle baby who thinks he know everything about this game Xd

btw you nevr gave me trhe name off your friend..... really sounds like your making it now....

And I A Girl..... Not A HE!

Stop Getting Your Panties Or Should I Say Breifs Up In A Bunndle...

Your probally A Guy Pretending To Play This game As A Girl trying To Pick Up Other Guys;......
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    This Thread Makes Me Cry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • demonicangell
    edited November 2008
    Stop Getting Your Panties Or Should I Say Breifs Up In A Bunndle...

Your probally A Guy Pretending To Play This game As A Girl trying To Pick Up Other Guys;......

Wow What Kind Offf Sick Prevert Are You...

You Turned this talk about a archer build into some **** Manhunt...

And just so you know... i am a girl....

and you my freind are just a boy who cant handle being wrong or anything else so he plays online games to fell better about him self and he rants on forums acting like trhe king off the worldd.... probally while you sit on your computer chair eating pizza and getting fat,,,,,

dude get a life...
    x DemonicAngell x
  • demonicangell
    edited November 2008
    yea Thats Right Shivvy Your Speechless.....
  • Xxmimiruexx - Heavens Tear
    Xxmimiruexx - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i think reading this gave me cancer Y_Y
  • divineninja
    divineninja Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I don't know about you guys, but I enjoyed the nice comebacks. ^^
  • demonicangell
    edited November 2008
    Lol IM Sorry That Some Offf My Comments Gave You Cancer But Shivvy Is Not A NIce Person,
  • demonicangell
    edited November 2008
    I don't know about you guys, but I enjoyed the nice comebacks. ^^

Thx!

I Fell So Happy That This Thread Brought Happyness To Someone Even though it Filled Me with Rage.
  • shivvyy
    edited November 2008
    Sorry X DemonicAngell X

That My Thread Brougth you Rage..
  • Cosmos - Heavens Tear
    Cosmos - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I saw one poster.. and then I saw the same one under a different username a few minutes later..

It's a glitch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • demonicangell
    edited November 2008
    I saw one poster.. and then I saw the same one under a different username a few minutes later..

It's a glitch.

??????????
  • Jon_ - Lost City
    Jon_ - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Personally... I think you are on crack. I didn't read much of the topic, to much jibber-jabber; nontheless it looks like it's the same person talking back and fourth on different usernames. In almost every comment on both usernames they type like this: "I Capitalize The Beginning Of Every Word" and suspiciously enough, the other poster does the same thing and their both from Melbourne Australia......

o.O Anyone else notice this?
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Please pray tell...what are these Crit items from the cash shop you speak of?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drathir - Sanctuary
    Drathir - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i think reading this gave me cancer Y_Y

Seconded.
    Can We Please All Stop With Putting Capital Letters At The Beginning Of Every Single Word. It's Even More Annoying Then Not Using Any Punctuation At All. I'd Even Prefer You To Abbreviate Everything. Just Please Stop With Capitalizing Every Word You Say.

It's really, really painful to look at. And by the looks Jon_'s post, you lot are giving our country a bad name, and our city. Stop. Now. Please.
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    LOL. Indeed, the capitalization in this thread makes me cry T_T
  • Amiris - Sanctuary
    Amiris - Sanctuary Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    For every word you cap needlessly, a kitten dies.

>_> Someone close this thread already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Symour for the signature.
    Amiris is my forum character. My actual main is Andralia.
    1,000 posts as of 10/01/09, which was also my birthday!
  • Pwguardian - Lost City
    Pwguardian - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Nice one deamonicangell. You won. He runed home to momy now i ting. You are so mean. I like it. Grrrr
  • Jon_ - Lost City
    Jon_ - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    For every word you cap needlessly, a kitten dies.

*tear* Poor kittens...
  • Heroicdemon - Lost City
    Heroicdemon - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Seconded.
    Can We Please All Stop With Putting Capital Letters At The Beginning Of Every Single Word. It's Even More Annoying Then Not Using Any Punctuation At All. I'd Even Prefer You To Abbreviate Everything. Just Please Stop With Capitalizing Every Word You Say.

It's really, really painful to look at. And by the looks Jon_'s post, you lot are giving our country a bad name, and our city. Stop. Now. Please.

thirded. lol Xd
  • Asiveris - Lost City
    Asiveris - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    im sorry but i couldn't help myself.....you spelled sure wrong, you put sore. Usually I ain't bothered when ppl misspell words c im doin it now but that was like....idk it just bothered me, srry
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    You need to have the best light armor possible as a pure ea because your hp will suffer. your level + 4 is all the str you need. atm i have 3.3k hp wo/ buffs and 5 con. i also 1 hit robes and have 1 hit light armors with with hh70
  • Fiesty - Lost City
    Fiesty - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Devoted did you put any points into mag so you could fly better early on?
  • deathr0w
    deathr0w Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Your best bet is just 1 str, 4 dex per level

If you are having trouble, put in AT MOST 10 point into vitality, and you can buy a reset note (2 or 3 gold) once you hit 50/60 and start having 4x hp sockets in all gear

NEVER put in mag, and never upgrade wing mastery. Wing mastery only works on white wings, and has max speed of +2, plus you waste tonnes of SP. Get cash shop wings and forge them to +3 speed and zip around like a rocket.

If you put points into mag you might as well remake if you are under 30, it's only 2 weeks. Alternatively, you can keep playing and get a reset note for 5g which resets multiple stats.

Also, you dont really need to level any skills except winged shield. Just kill EVERYTHING with ice arrow, 2 shots, knockback arrow. All level 1 skills, and you will be able to solo like that into your 70's. Never level them. Never level poison. Never level bleed. Never use take aim.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Devoted did you put any points into mag so you could fly better early on?

My mag has always been 5 and i didnt fly a lot before 30. I used my lvl 30 wings for a while but since the white wings with lvl 10 flight mastery are the fastest in the game atm i just lose a bit of mana.