Question on leveling pet skills

Options
Moriki - Lost City
Moriki - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Venomancer
So, I'm attempting to level my sawfly's Flesh Ream skill to level 5. (For PvP purposes) but for some reason, I can't get it to level 4. When I go to the pet tamer (With the Tame Book) the skill doesn't show up. I'm assuming this may be because I don't have enough Spirit Points. If so, does anybody know how many SP are required to level it to 4? And then 5 afterward? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated ^_^

Edit: Never mind! There apparently ARE levels for skills... I guess I was misinformed.
Post edited by Moriki - Lost City on

Comments

• Aenil - Heavens Tear
    Aenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Yep. Each skill has a minimum level requirement. I believe Flesh Ream is 1, 20, 40, 60, and 80. You can check out more info on each at iPerfectWorld Wiki Venomancer Pets.
  • xlovex
    xlovex Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    there've been a lot of these threads.

they should be stickied into some sort of "pet skill questions", or added to one of the already stickied guides.
  • Weng - Heavens Tear
    Weng - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    If you click on the Skill Tree on the pet skill training window, you'll see all the "normal" purchasable skills for pet and if you put your cursor over a particuar skill, you'll see the perspective level requirements for each skill level.

typically the skills are at 20 increments.

Lvl 1 = Lvl 1 pet level
    Lvl 2 = Lvl 20 pet level
    Lvl 3 = Lvl 40 pet level
    Lvl 4 = Lvl 60 pet level
    Lvl 5 = Lvl 80 (Maximum)

-weng
  • Aenil - Heavens Tear
    Aenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    That skill tree has all of the skills actually, not just the purchasable ones. :P The Temple of the Dragon skills are listed as well. =)