coordinate's for rare pets.

Options
Mrs_kratos - Sanctuary
Mrs_kratos - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Venomancer
can any1 plz tell me the places for the rare pets, all of them if possibleb:laughb:victoryb:pleasedb:thanks
Post edited by Mrs_kratos - Sanctuary on

Comments

• swiftlikeafox
    swiftlikeafox Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
  • Mrs_kratos - Sanctuary
    Mrs_kratos - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    plz thats not alot of help, plz just tell me :)
  • Aenil - Heavens Tear
    Aenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    If you don't know the names of the pets or can't search thru the names listed by level, then you don't need to know the coords. Seriously, you can't have EVERYTHING handed to you on a silver platter.
  • Just_cool - Lost City
    Just_cool - Lost City Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options

by the time u posted this and waited for an answer, u could've visited the Venomancer F.A.Q thread, u can find anything there
    http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aV2nBnXS
    IGN: JusT_CooL
    Server: Lost City
    Guild: ex-Conqueror

Follow the example of good GMing :D
    [SIGPIC]http://photos1.hi5.com/0044/475/618/k97TDv475618-02.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • swiftlikeafox
    swiftlikeafox Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options

Really?!!?!?!

I've found that site very usefull for tracking coords of just about anything in the game.
  • Danni - Heavens Tear
    Danni - Heavens Tear Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Honestly, if you don't feel like putting in the effort of figuring out what is what you haven't earned the right to get a rare pet free or cheaper than normal by catching.
  • Fauti - Sanctuary
    Fauti - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    True, she didn't put out that much effort to find the F.A.Q., or look around for coordinates on the website handed to her, but isn't the discussion forums all about helping people? She at least put enough effort to ask, and I found it coming off a bit rude/mean to treat her as such. At least let her know how to navigate the site, or where the Venomancer F.A.Q.,, instead of saying she doesn't deserve because she didn't look hard enough.

Maybe she needs a bit more guidance, rather than ridicule. Please keep that in mind when replying to people's questions about the game.
  • Aenil - Heavens Tear
    Aenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    And you see, that's what's wrong with the majority of people. They can't think for themselves because they've been handed everything in life. If you can't type a name into a site and hit enter or browse another thread clearly marked "F.A.Q." then you don't deserve whatever you're trying to get someone to hand you.
  • luden
    luden Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    i started playing this game for 3 days, and i've caught a shadou cub
    guess what i did to find out about the coords and spawn time?
    i happened to see someone in city of the lost with a cub, i asked, and she even told me what time it spawns
    coz she just caught that a few hours ago
    aka i asked someone!!
    now stop being so mean, juz answer his/her question and stop the flame war
    read over the this section of the forum, theres a thread called rare pets, all the coords are listed in that thread
  • mightynyx
    mightynyx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    luden wrote: »
    i started playing this game for 3 days, and i've caught a shadou cub
    guess what i did to find out about the coords and spawn time?
    i happened to see someone in city of the lost with a cub, i asked, and she even told me what time it spawns
    coz she just caught that a few hours ago
    aka i asked someone!!
    now stop being so mean, juz answer his/her question and stop the flame war
    read over the this section of the forum, theres a thread called rare pets, all the coords are listed in that thread

They weren't being mean. They were just straight up being truthful. There is no reason for her to not have found the FAQ. I found it when I first signed up on the forums. There is also no reason for her to not have found out the names of the pets as there are so many websites and Mrs. Zoologist when you get to Archosaur so she would be able to find the location on the PW database website. She was slighty demanding information that is easily obtained on your own. I am not saying to not just tell her what she would like to know. I just don't think that the other posters were being mean and I didn't see much of a flame war.... Maybe just one or two girls took it a bit overboard. :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Revolt.
  • Danni - Heavens Tear
    Danni - Heavens Tear Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    FAQ, it's called FAQ for a reason. And this would be understandable if what she were looking for had been harder to find, but as it was the information was already just short of being handed to her on a silver platter.
  • xieveral
    xieveral Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Looking over the FAQ, the pet location section isn't that helpful as it just links to another forum you have to sift through for the locations. So... to make it easy on you here's a clearer listing of the co-ords :3 The second set of co-ordinates I'm not %100 sure on though I have seen some venos camping in those areas time to time.

Frog- level 9: (240,555) and (196,513)

Bunny- level 20: (500,1007) (468,924) (95 810)

Kitten- level 20: (362 690) and (397 619)

Bear Cub- level 20: (200 452) and (288 458)

Pig- level 30: (403 643) ↑36

Puppy- level 40: (315 753) and (299 764)

Armored Bear- level 60: (672 633)

Armored panther- level 80: (462 427)
    Faction- SevenWind
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Untamed_Chic - Heavens Tear
    Untamed_Chic - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    K so i don't get it... how do you figure out the spawn times of the rare pets? I've gone to the spot where u find them but they are never there, it's the Shadou cub i want badly, and i don't have the money to buy it :P From what i've read you have to find the person that tamed it last, but how is that even possible? Please help!
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    K so i don't get it... how do you figure out the spawn times of the rare pets? I've gone to the spot where u find them but they are never there, it's the Shadou cub i want badly, and i don't have the money to buy it :P From what i've read you have to find the person that tamed it last, but how is that even possible? Please help!

The first spawn is 5 hours after server reboot, after that they spawn 12 hours after the last one was tamed or killed, so you do lots of sitting around. There is not sure way to predict unless you were the one that tamed/killed it or you were there when it happened and you looked at the time.

The snow hare is the exception, since they have a couple of 1 hour spawns. Also, some of the pets listed under rare, like the ninja Hare (level 75) and Butterflies and Fowels do not have a timer... there are just a ton of them all the time.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Hileo - Sanctuary
    Hileo - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    plz some 1 tell time for the cub plz plz plz both locations and witch has less people and the flying pigs time
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    lol..i have try to tame frog 2 times..but i kill it..also i had kitty but i don't click on tame, but on town portal:O awww..its sooo bad. why i always have bad luckX(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • SmokeyDawn - Sanctuary
    SmokeyDawn - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    lol..i have try to tame frog 2 times..but i kill it..also i had kitty but i don't click on tame, but on town portal:O awww..its sooo bad. why i always have bad luckX(

LOL Yeah I kept killing them at first too! Make SURE you're pet is stowed and put away your weapon & only use Physical Attack if you're near or higher level than the Rare!!
    Or find a lo level Veno friend to hit while u tame if you're VERY much higher level!b:thanks
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Whoa, a twice necro. Surprised no one caught it the first time it was necroed b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."