Makeover Scroll GLITCH

Options
Myish - Sanctuary
Myish - Sanctuary Posts: 194 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Support Desk
K i've been taking a lot of time trying to make a nice chracter to edit my current face model. When I finally decided on the face model and clicked "done" on the makeover screen it converted my face to an intermediate verson of the 2 faces (original and new), It just happen right now so I'm hoping someone can check it out. I;m on Sanctuary server. Please let me know if something can be done. I used my quest makeover scroll to do this.

If you need screenshot proof of my chracter models please let me know ASAP.
b:cold*
b:faint (Sub Zero!)
Post edited by Myish - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Myish - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Re-explained: Basically waht happened was this:

1) I want to change my chracter face model.

2) I tweaked my model and saved the template so I could come back to it at a later time.

3) After I thought everything was perfect i clicked "done"

4) Almost everything changed properly except my hair remained the same style as in my original. (The color changed properly to the new model version).

Basically the hair is the only thing that is stuck on my original. Even if you don'e give me another makeover scroll (which is probably the simplest method to fix this problem at least let me change back to original and give me back my scroll so i could just do it again.
  • Myish - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    Options
    To any GM that reads this, PM me right away. I'm still online in Sanctuary for the next 30 minutes.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Your messages have been passed along. A GM should be contacting you, or already has.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Myish - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    Options
    yup I got a response! Thanks for the quick reply! To anyone out there who needs GM support, you really don't need to repeatedly keeping ticketing for a GM just once is enough, then stay online, keep attentive and wait for a PM. They will come to you and help you!

Still waiting for the fix on my issue but at least I know someone's on it.
This discussion has been closed.