edited October 2008
    Which progam do u use?
    [SIGPIC]xStarLightx Unknown's Guild Owner.[/SIGPIC]
  • Monarch - Lost City
    Monarch - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    firewire12 wrote: »
    ur sigs r awesome I just want to know if you could make me one

I would like a high level blademaster standing on a rock looking at the moon with a lake in front of him and the lake a lava red and the moon just like the one in the game I would like the blademasters hair to be white and I would like his back to be turned so you can see the front of him and I would the in the lake the lave forming and saying in the middle of the lake " Didn't I already kill you?" and in the sky with the moon in a smooky haze sort of style writing I want it to say "FireWire".

Plz do not consider this as a lot of work just consider it as a " challnge " of your abilities because I know you can do it , your work is just amazing and I would be so happy if you would do this for me.b:laugh

Holy **** man. For all that to happen? Level up a BM, with white hear, find a rock to stand on overlooking a pond and face the camera...and take a screenshot!

She can then shop on some text and bingo, done. With what your asking for? That would be faster. Thats not a challenge, thats a **** request.
    It takes a big man to cry, but a bigger man to laugh at him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Guild: Outlaw
  • semihazard25
    semihazard25 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I would like a Sig.
    Race: Winged Elf
    Class: Archer
    Colors: Preferably dark colors
    Quote: Ne Obliviscaris
  • Evilpets - Heavens Tear
    Evilpets - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    can i get a sig too.
    Race: Untamed
    Class: Veno
    Colors: Black and Green
    Quote: "Pick Your Poison"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to ForsakenX for the siggy
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    nice signatures cat... by the way can you help me with my design i am very poor on it.. my siggy is enclosed i hope you can edit it for me.. just put the best that fits my IGN

Finally got some time to work on your siggy tonight during the maitience. I know your original siggy had some quotes on it. But I cant find any copies of it now or what the quotes were. If you want to give them to me again I can incorporate them onto this siggy or onto another one for you.. Here you go for now :)

demoncopy.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Your siggy's look awesome. It would be great if you would make me one. Please? ^^

Colors: black, silver, red
    Interested: in the second siggy for your second post. Something elegant like that.
    Race: Winged Elf
    Class: Archer
    Guild: Wardens Gia
    Server: Heavens Tear

Ill send you tons of presents. Im a collector. =]

Heres one for you, But do you have a picture of your toon? Most pw artwork features this standard archer and I would like to use yours for more uniquness:

Hirogicopy.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Zezixx - Lost City
    Zezixx - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Id like a sig that look like this one http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kadajsigfg6.jpg

Name: Zezix

I would also like my quote in my sig I have now somewhere in the sig, in small writing.

Thanks
    Don't call me stupid because I'm less smart than you won't ever be.
  • ambition
    ambition Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    hey, Cat, i would like one,
    the 1 i made its not very good,
    if you could could you make mine with blue, purple, black,
    Name: Ambition, still pretty new to this game so no Screen Shots yet. make something cool thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited November 2008
    If I told you that you suck at digital art and those who ask you for a signature suck even more, would you be mad?
  • Forsakenx - Heavens Tear
    Forsakenx - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    prof wrote: »
    If I told you that you suck at digital art and those who ask you for a signature suck even more, would you be mad?

Wow, that's so very rude of you. Cat - out of the kindness of her heart - is making FREE sigs for anyone who wants one. If her graphics aren't up to your standard, it doesn't mean that you need to flame on her of anyone who wants a sig from her. I am sure that you could have just kept your comments to yourself...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Free Signatures pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87021

≈ 338 signatures made, and counting b:thanks

Screen Shot & Signature guide pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=99031
  • Zezixx - Lost City
    Zezixx - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2008

Dude, get a life.
    Don't call me stupid because I'm less smart than you won't ever be.
  • killaonethousand
    killaonethousand Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    wow that is amazing
  • Rotbgouki - Sanctuary
    Rotbgouki - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Hey can you make me oneeee black and red or black and purple with kinda gothic scary writing
  • Altihnkai - Sanctuary
    Altihnkai - Sanctuary Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    avnt got much time to make an own sig :) ill pm ya with some details ;)
  • Cramp - Sanctuary
    Cramp - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Hi can ya make me signature too Name is Cramp and a colors blue and green i think and a cool face too or cartoon buddy :P !(Thank YOu )
  • xiaoyueyue
    xiaoyueyue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    wow those siggys all look superbly nice! ^^
  • infrosity
    infrosity Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2008

I say shes good at it, if you don't like it then just leave, no need for your waste of space. >.>
  • tueur
    tueur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    If you don't mind :P It would Be Chant
  • Trueazaril - Lost City
    Trueazaril - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    if u wouldnt mind could u either change my guild on the sig i have now from alcatraz to MoonLight, or if it would be easier make me a new sig with my name TrueAzaril and guild Moonlight. thanxb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eledyssil - Lost City
    Eledyssil - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    new-sign_eledyssil4.jpg
  • rozel
    rozel Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Can it be non-perfect worldish?
  • livebynights
    livebynights Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    heya ur signatures are great if u could do one for me id be really really happy ^ _ ^ my char name is livebynight and i play on the sanctuary server as a BM and i love dark purple
  • Melethiel - Lost City
    Melethiel - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Cat, your sigs are pretty awesome. ^^

I made my own as well.

*points to sig*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war."
  • XuanCac - Sanctuary
    XuanCac - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    CAN you plz make me a siggy too Cat?? like its soo coool like how it moves...(kinda icky though) and i want one with my name in like cursivy with roses and black and red and neon glimmer with faint sparkles and so it says Sanctuary with My guild name which is ATeam annnndd i wanted to know.......how do u people make siggiys????????????//there like sooooooooooooo cooooooooool!!!!!!!!!! can u teach me how to make one someone????
  • XuanCac - Sanctuary
    XuanCac - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    thankssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Im_kittycat - Heavens Tear
    Im_kittycat - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    What do u need to make the siggys Cat? I've got several screenshots, I've got a char name in mind, but what else do u need? o.o? The Name would be _xX_Neko_Xx_ and i really like the font Impact So how do i give you the screenies? Bleh are you even still doing this screeny thing? Please reply thank you :)
    Ello PWI!! I love you all!! b:cute And i absolutly LOVE the Perfect World! b:dirty