Looking for a fun active guild

zelith
zelith Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Guild Banter
I'm new to PW international but I have played PW:MY and had a level 45 blademaster (just to let you guys know I know how this game works) before I decided to transfer over to here. I'm looking for a fun active guild that has members who are respectful and fun to be around.
Post edited by zelith on

Comments

• rustysurfer
    rustysurfer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    if you looking in the heavens tear server try out vampyre were new but were all real friendly and if you ever need help with a quest or anything will help out whenever we can :)
  • Cubbie - Lost City
    Cubbie - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Well, if you play on Lost City server you can come over to the Orphanage faction. Fairly laid back group of people who are there to help each other out. You can contact myself or broederjr for an invite.
    Cubbie: Panda Barbarian
    Leader of Orphanage
    Perfect World International (Lost City Server)
  • Dimiter - Lost City
    Dimiter - Lost City Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    If you want to join a fun and laid back guild in Lost City, I think Nostalgia is just for you.

We are currently level 2 and have almost 80 members, most of whom are very active and fun to talk to. We have almost daily FBs and Twilight Temple trips for our higher levels. We also have our own website and vent, so it's a really organized and well managed guild. b:pleased
  • Bombchu - Lost City
    Bombchu - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Nostalgia is pretty gewd for fun and helpful people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Nostalgia]
    The Brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all.
  • Eveangeline - Heavens Tear
    Eveangeline - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I am on Heavens Tear and the Faction I am in is HeroOath, We are a fun, friendly and helpful faction that is also full of mature players. There is always people willing to help you with all of your boss or FB needs, even that last dull claw you have been searching hours for.

HeroOath has been my faction since the first day I joined PWI and I still love it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer ~ achieved level 40 in 14 days of gameplay =^.^=
    Married Erikose on 16th November 2008 b:kiss
  • Leaderalan - Lost City
    Leaderalan - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    If your looking for a guild check this out.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=278312
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You Forsakenx