Heavy or Light Armor as a Blademaster

infrosity
infrosity Posts: 9 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Blademaster
Umm what do you guys prefer as a blademaster, I know some of the pros and cons but what should be recommended most as a BM? o.o
Post edited by infrosity on

Comments

• Monarch - Lost City
    Monarch - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Heavy armor, always. Light armor does you no good as a BM. You should be stunning anything that uses magic anyways. And if its a boss, you should have a cleric behind you.
    It takes a big man to cry, but a bigger man to laugh at him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Guild: Outlaw
  • Lyndura - Lost City
    Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Heavy Armor.
  • Nefestas - Heavens Tear
    Nefestas - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Go for heavier armors, since BM are secondary at tanking.
  • Vidalaire - Heavens Tear
    Vidalaire - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Doesn't your choice of weapon also affect which type of armor you use? I started a Fist BM and the amount of Dex my claws require pretty much limits me to either Light Armor or lower grade Heavy Armor.
  • Lyndura - Lost City
    Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    As a fist BM you will always have points to use both, Heavy Armor and your weapon.
  • Firsttofire - Heavens Tear
    Firsttofire - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Unless you go for like pure dex or something, you should have enough str for Heavy. Having said that, fisties can get away with light pretty well because in later levels they're going for mass dodge.
  • Altihnkai - Sanctuary
    Altihnkai - Sanctuary Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    heavy.. light is useless .. some say its good for mages but thats just a no go.. if you want protection from mages upgrade stun attacks nd put mdef shards on your sockets.
  • infrosity
    infrosity Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Thanks guys, yeah I asked this question because of fighting mages. They do quite a bit to me since of my armor. I'll take your guys tip :3 Ty