"Currently not here" in Chat

Sky_man - Heavens Tear
Sky_man - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Support Desk
Hi all,

I got my brother hooked on this game and we chat and help each other out, which is nice seeing we live so far away, we can keep up on news while playing. Over the last 2 days though, it has become quite annoying chatting with him. Whenever I send him a message he "auto" responds with "Currently not here right now." or something like that.

We checked to see what option he might have turned on, but can't find anything. Is there something we need to check off or change ... please help
Post edited by Sky_man - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    In the options menu, in the game section. On the bottom left there's a little box labeled "auto reply".

My guess is that he turned that on.

If that's not it, no idea.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    To get to the Options menu, click the System button (the gray button in the button right with a pair of red-brown tools in an X shape) then System Settings (looks like a green old-style computer monitor). Check settings on the second and third tab.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mybat - Heavens Tear
    Mybat - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    there's 2 places to set the auto-reply, one in the options like the other people mentioned, and one in the friends list itself.

i don't remember exactly where and can't check because of maintenance, but open your friends list and somewhere in there is options with a separate auto-reply.

took me a few days to fix mine too :/
  • Sky_man - Heavens Tear
    Sky_man - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Yup that seems to have fixed it. He did remove it a few times before but it stayed. We then tried to remove it, click on APPLY then CONFIRM and then it went away about 2 minute later. Guess it might have taken a few to go throught the server.

Thank you for all your help!!
This discussion has been closed.