Hooray for reduced Wind Widget prices.... BUT!!!

Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
Well, I'm thrilled to see that you reduced the wind widget prices to actually be a reasonable price, considering the aerogear prices, yes they should stay at the price they're at relative to aerogear. However, one MAJOR flaw with that sale, the Aerogear Forge (at least in Heaven's Tear) isn't able to upgrade any aerogear. All other manufacturing show x# of xitem in white, while forge shows wings 0/1 and widgets 0/x in red in case that might help with fixing the aerogear forge. Thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another wall of text completed.
Post edited by Lypiphera - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    A GM was able to help me when I logged on during daytime hours. So here I'll post why the aerogear forge appears broken and how to make it work for you:

First it works differently than the other manufacturing locations as just having the items in your inventory isn't enough to upgrade them, the difference is simple but not immediately obvious because most of us are used to how the manufacturing works at other locations.

Here's what you must do: drag your wings onto the icon showing for the requirement for manufacturing, and the widgets onto their icon. Click start. TADA. Thanks GM and other players who knew how it worked and pm'd me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • starman17
    starman17 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    thanks for posting it, i can see this causing an issue
  • Bombchu - Lost City
    Bombchu - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Hm, I think their current sale price is more reasonable, seeing as you need...I believe 60, to upgade once, and 80 for thereafter? :x at their othre price, it would almost be better to just buy a faster mount, lmao.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Nostalgia]
    The Brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all.
  • Pie_ - Sanctuary
    Pie_ - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    A GM was able to help me when I logged on during daytime hours. So here I'll post why the aerogear forge appears broken and how to make it work for you:

First it works differently than the other manufacturing locations as just having the items in your inventory isn't enough to upgrade them, the difference is simple but not immediately obvious because most of us are used to how the manufacturing works at other locations.

Here's what you must do: drag your wings onto the icon showing for the requirement for manufacturing, and the widgets onto their icon. Click start. TADA. Thanks GM and other players who knew how it worked and pm'd me.

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!!