Flying Pets?

Options
Stellavet - Sanctuary
Stellavet - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Venomancer
Could someone please give me a list of all the flying pets a venomancer can tame?
Post edited by Stellavet - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Aenil - Heavens Tear
    Aenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    iPerfectWorld Wiki has a list of all the tamable mobs up to 60. I 'might' add in a type column to the list, but it's generally pretty easy to tell which flies, swims, or walks. Generally if it has Fly/Wasp/Wing/Hornet/Wind in its name, it flies. Best overall flying pet for damage is the Petite Sawfly, best overall flying pet for tanking is the Windwalking Piggy.
  • ~!sakura!~ - Heavens Tear
    ~!sakura!~ - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    just wondering guys if u have a map of locations of these pets? cuz it would b much more handier if there is one
  • xlovex
    xlovex Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I think the most common two are:

1) lvl 8 petite sawflies, and its variants. they're found in the plume forest, just SE of the eastern exit of plume city. great atk, great speed, and good for pvp too i heard.

2) lvl 34 foxwings - i -think- these are the lowest level foxwings. as far as i can tell, foxwings are basically slightly inferior to sawflies, but are much more pleasing aesthetically. you can't really go wrong with a foxwing if you're just looking for an air tank, but for serious dps and min/maxers you'll want the fly. these are found SE of hidden orchid (the one south of arch, not the orchid temple north of arch)
  • Stellavet - Sanctuary
    Stellavet - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Okay, thanks for the help!
  • Aenil - Heavens Tear
    Aenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I'm working on getting areas/coords for all of the pets into the wiki.. But with only a couple people in addition to myself working on the wiki, and both focusing on other areas... It's a bit of a slow process to say the least. =) No worries though. They'll get added in along with pics and more detailed information for the mobs as well as their pet counterparts.
  • Hikimaru - Harshlands
    Hikimaru - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ty that helped
  • Erosis - Dreamweaver
    Erosis - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Don't forget the Phoenix... Best flying pet in the game by FAR, but very expensive.
  • Baraya - Dreamweaver
    Baraya - Dreamweaver Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    You can go to RobSoft to find mob locations and more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • papasmurf4356
    papasmurf4356 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    plz give me a list of websites that r the best one to find every single air pet that r tameable plz. and the other 2 plz do not give me those answers cause they dont work. if u give me a diffivult website to wor with i wont listen to anyone again and that is final. so plz give the best and easiest website for the dang air pet list and coordinates from lvl 40 to lvl 50 plz i will be waiting for a response and ty for ur help
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    if u give me a diffivult website to wor with i wont listen to anyone again and that is final.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/

If you can't figure that out then...b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Pretty please don't necro. It's easier to start a new thread to save hassle from players who freak out at new post in an old thread. :(
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Necros are bad! D=<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.