new mounts :(

Ennvi - Lost City
Ennvi - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
why do elves and humans get cool looking swords and wings to flyon and us beasts are left with stingrays (not too bad) and then now a god d*** SWAN. does anyone else think its really ugly?
why not something a bit more interesting.
id rather have something that looks more likely to be in fights not something that shold be used for pillows.
why cant we have things like this??

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k114/zulgur/2007-08-0412-33-07.jpg
Post edited by Ennvi - Lost City on

Comments

• Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I like the swan. I wish I could ride the swan, because my choice of new flying gear (Wings of Deadalus) looks _really_ bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ennvi - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    hmm i like the wings (but not the elf classes) but then you have different looking wings for all types. we have stingrays just different colours, and swans :/
    hmm maybe people like swans but i think it looks so ugly.
  • Vaelissa - Heavens Tear
    Vaelissa - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    You have to remember that this version of game is still rather new. Additional flying mounts will be added in the future.
  • Xtonyx - Heavens Tear
    Xtonyx - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    lol well your class is going to have a 2 headed dragon mount in the future (sooner or later) probably later, just sit tight man one **** mount at a time xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~sig by Saitada, a total badass b:laugh
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    The swan is one of the things that I missed from PWMY. I'm glad it's finally here. Now they just need the Funky top added and I won't even remember that other place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pinkpeach - Lost City
    Pinkpeach - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I actually really like the swan. It's my fave of the 3 new additions.
  • xiaoyueyue
    xiaoyueyue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i like the wings, but... i dunno how to charge zen as im a foreigner and the currency change is different b:cry
  • Sir_walter - Heavens Tear
    Sir_walter - Heavens Tear Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I think a bat would be a cool addition for untamed mounts.
  • xiaoyueyue
    xiaoyueyue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    a cool twin-headed dragon mount for untamed will be release in the later stage dun worry.
  • Ajriaz_skaya - Heavens Tear
    Ajriaz_skaya - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Frankly, if someone were to offer me that swan ( israfel ), he would no longer be my friend. :)
    A fashionable Veno must keep at least a minimum of elegance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ennvi - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Frankly, if someone were to offer me that swan ( israfel ), he would no longer be my friend. :)
    A fashionable Veno must keep at least a minimum of elegance.

b:thanksb:chuckle
  • Xisephirothx - Sanctuary
    Xisephirothx - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    If I were you, I would worry about getting my level up.
    Because i'm really thinking that the Two-Headed Dragon mount will be for like 40-60+ but thats' just a guestimate. Not really sure. But I couldn't imagine it being for level 30's.
  • Ianikha - Heavens Tear
    Ianikha - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I personally don't like any of the new flying mounts but then again I'm not comlaining as at some point in the future there is bound to be something I like. It's just patience ^.^
  • Morgan_rae - Heavens Tear
    Morgan_rae - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    why do elves and humans get cool looking swords and wings to flyon and us beasts are left with stingrays (not too bad) and then now a god d*** SWAN. does anyone else think its really ugly?

well ennvi, i like the flying mounts, but since all mounts and wings and such are cash shop items anyway, except for any mounts of type that are obtainable thru quests,....in fact i like all the mounts, but out of the wings i just like bat wings and elven, , and i think untamed charectar would look silly with wings >> but like all others and since ur being..... hard to pease wait and level more see what new mounts come out then, maybe u might like one of those >> i have a panther on my veno, and i get around just fine.........
  • Ennvi - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    lol dont worry about my lvl :) i have other charcters over 60+ i just chose this as my forum toon.
    and i wasnt asking for beastkind to have wings, i said that all the other races have cool looking flying mounts and beastkind get crappy ones like flying stingrays and swans. who the hell came up with the swan idea. its twice as ugly as the rays and they are pretty nasty, glad it was free. but if they want people to buy cash shop stuff they should include more choices, just adding 1 mount sux especially as im not the only person who thiks beastking have the worst flying mounts.
    yes i culd make other raced characters and have wings or a sword, but tht would mean id have to play a class i dont really like so much.
    ah well i guess ill shut up now, aions out soon enough.
  • finalending
    finalending Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    yea, the fishes are horrible. hoping that the expansion will either release the phoenix, two headed dragon or griffin for air mount for us beastkind. any one of those i would get.
  • Mashaf - Lost City
    Mashaf - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    It is quite ugly yes
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    If I were you, I would worry about getting my level up.
    Because i'm really thinking that the Two-Headed Dragon mount will be for like 40-60+ but thats' just a guestimate. Not really sure. But I couldn't imagine it being for level 30's.

Actually the two-headed dragon will be max speed cost about $100 and be available to lvl 20's no lies... seriously... not lieing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Shyla_Rae - Heavens Tear
    Shyla_Rae - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    since griffons was mentioned previously, i loved the griffons from wow, now they would make a fine flying for beast kind , i think, in replacement of the skymants perhaps ^^
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    just go to heavens tear, the city not the server xP, and talk to the aerogear pot thing and you can see all the aerogear they ever gonna add yay! b:shocked b:angry b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory