pets

Elrohir6789 - Sanctuary
Elrohir6789 - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
when can you get pets? where do u get eggs? i need help!
Post edited by Elrohir6789 - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    when can you get pets? where do u get eggs? i need help!

this is a seemingly simple yet somewhat complex question lol.

first of all, only venomancers can tame and aquire the eggs for pets.
    furthermore, only venomancers can have a pet that fights alongside them.

The only way for someone other than a venomancer to get a pet, is to either buy rare eggs from other players, or to have a friendly veno capture them for you, and then to convert them into an all class, non battle, baby pet. This does not work with all pets, only a few. For example:

5 snow hare eggs + 100k coin can be converted into a baby snow hare pet egg (an all class non battle pet)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • exomanor
    exomanor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    How does a vemomancer make an all class pet? can someone teach me the details please?
  • Kittychan - Heavens Tear
    Kittychan - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    To make a pet you can talk to the zoologist npc in the southeast corner of Archosaur, and she can give you a list of the baby pets you can make, and the requirements that you need to make them. They usually consist of a certain number of pet eggs and a big chunk of gold. For example, like the above example, to make a baby snow hare you will need 5 snowhare pet eggs (which a venomancer can get by taming snow hares) and 100k gold. Once you have the stuff, you can them bring them to the zoologist and make your baby pet.
  • kunst
    kunst Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    how do you get the cat pet? i don't know where to tame a cat.
  • kkgirl
    kkgirl Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    im a venomancer but idk how to feed my battle pets can someone help me?
  • kunst
    edited November 2008
    kkgirl wrote: »

you have to buy food/water from pet trainer. or you can use hay or meat drops to feed them
  • Val_loveoo - Heavens Tear
    Val_loveoo - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    kunst wrote: »
    how do you get the cat pet? i don't know where to tame a cat.

Cat? I think you refering to 'Quincunx Kitten' (Sorry. Not sure the name called in PWi is the same, Anyway, its' a rare pets and can be found in certain location. You can check the Venomancer FAQ under 'Venomancer Guide' in this forum.

Here's the pics =)
    http://www.ecatomb.net/pet/Quincunx%20Kitten.jpg
    kkgirl wrote: »

You can buy pet food from Venomancer Skill Trainer itself. Go under 'Trade List' in those town where have the Venomancer Skill Trainer in. Just get a few Sesame Oil (Loyalty 50), or Vinegar (Loyalty 100) and feed your pet till its' 999 Loyalty. Then maintain it using Water (loyalty 10). If I'm not wrong, estimate of 5mins you need to feed once... =)

Don't use HAY for feeding of pets, and you need it for extension of 'Pets Bag'. (If I'm not wrong, need 20 HAY for pets bag extension), so you can have more pets =D
  • kunst
    edited November 2008
    Cat? I think you refering to 'Quincunx Kitten' (Sorry. Not sure the name called in PWi is the same, Anyway, its' a rare pets and can be found in certain location. You can check the Venomancer FAQ under 'Venomancer Guide' in this forum.

Here's the pics =)
    http://www.ecatomb.net/pet/Quincunx%20Kitten.jpg

yes the kitten. does it spawn every 12 hours and where?
  • Keighn - Sanctuary
    Keighn - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Damn, my blademaster monk can't have a pet cat that fights with him. BAH HUMBUG!
  • ohwhatever
    ohwhatever Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Damn, my blademaster monk can't have a pet cat that fights with him. BAH HUMBUG!

Necro...

However I hope it helped you to share your feelings. b:chuckle
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    your BM would need to learn how to be a martial artist first, before he would be allowed to have a pet cat that fights with him.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    And another 2008 thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.