Movable Window in Character Customization Screen

Myish - Sanctuary
Myish - Sanctuary Posts: 194 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Suggestion Box
Hey this is just about some aspects of the game interface with regards to the cosmetics master: When I go to the cosmetics master the option/customization window is blocking my character. Obviously I can shift my chracter over so it no longer blocks it but everytime I switch to a different customization option it resets back to covering my chracter! Why isn't that window movable anyways??? Please make that window mvoable/colapsable so that while in customization mode, you can get a better view of your chracter without having to shift the screen over...
b:cold*
b:faint (Sub Zero!)

Comments

• Cordent - Sanctuary
    Cordent - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I don't think moving the window would help ... it's a large window, it's going to block your view no matter where you put it. The real problem is that they center the character on the screen. They need to allow for the fact that the right half of the screen is covered by the window, and just center the character on the left half.
  • Myish - Sanctuary
    Myish - Sanctuary Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    At least make the window colapsable. Press a lttile ^ button and the window shrinks to a little bar. Maybe that'd be better :)
    b:cold*
    b:faint (Sub Zero!)