(Lost City) GENESIS lv 3 Faction Recruiting

dragondann
dragondann Posts: 11 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Guild Banter
GENESIS core members are mature (older) and kind. Focusing on the social aspects of the game, we have a pretty equal balance of both genders which makes for peaceful voice comms and interesting Faction forums where we all post our pics, joke around, and leave helpful hints and TW tactics for everyone to learn from.

Never player killing unprovoked, Genesis has remained out of the KOS circle thus far with the exception of a minor guild or two which agreed to an enjoyable, and friendly KOS for each of our more aggressive members to practice their pk skills and vent when in bad moods. We do however retaliate with a vengeance if our members come under attack.

Craving Territory War and competition we compete for land and attending TW regularly , although it is not mandatory to remain in guild, but it is desirable to me.

I chose TeamSpeak as our voice communication software because my server holds 200+ and is free to everyone, thereby avoiding peoples tendencies to power thrust if they are the paying Ventrillo customer and all powerful Admin.

REQUIREMENTS: good sense of humor, lv 40 +, avoid drama in faction chat, and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.

ABOUT THE LEADER; Male age 41, 1 year experience in Malaysian server (Delphi; DragonFemm, lv 90 light mage)

DIRECTOR: Female , age 27, new to pwi, very kind and helpful
Post edited by dragondann on

Comments

• Danika - Lost City
    Danika - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    CONTACT INFO;

PM Danika in Lost City server for more details, or a trial run in Genesis.
  • Kishijoten - Lost City
    Kishijoten - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I know Kishijoten's a little harder to spell than Danika, but I'm around very often and don't mind being helpful.

You can PM Kishijoten with questions, requests to join, or whatever else you might have as well.
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    Deadbone - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    dragondann wrote:
    Genesis has remained out of the KOS circle thus far with the exception of a minor guild or two which agreed to an enjoyable, and friendly KOS for each of our more aggressive members to practice their pk skills and vent when in bad moods. We do however retaliate with a vengeance if our members come under attack.

dont lie
    youre on KOS with RQ now and 90% of your guild is an easy oneshot
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    dont lie

YKDb:cryb:cry
  • Tanri - Heavens Tear
    Tanri - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    what is your relation ship with GENESIS on Heavens Tear?
  • Davias - Lost City
    Davias - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    dont lie

Speak as a general low level member of Genesis, yes, we were fighting with RQ during last few days, but as far as I know, we were not the one started the war. I joined Genesis few days ago because it is a non-random PK guild, I do not like PK, especially random PK. Yes, Genesis is trying to avoid KOS, but it does not mean Genesis should not respond when we were targeted. I even think we need to do better job to prepare our-self, to make us ready for any war like this.

I am new to the guild, and I was not in the fight (level too low) last few days, but I still believe your statement about most of our guild members are weak. reason? we are a NON-KOS guild, we spend most of our time to help guild-mates instead running around to KOS. And I do believe our guild will becomes much more stronger from now on, since RQ did teached us (at least me) a lesson, there is no where to hide in this game, we have to be ready to fight back when it is needed, you do not get peace when your are not strong enough.
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    dragondann wrote: »
    DIRECTOR: Female , age 27, new to pwi, very kind and helpful

Translates to: WE HAZ E-GIRLZ. JOIN 4 CYBARZ EVRY FRIDAY NITE!!11!

kthxbye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Speak as a general low level member of Genesis, yes, we were fighting with RQ during last few days, but as far as I know, we were not the one started the war.

your information are wrong
    1. we are still fighting, u cant just say "ok lets stop". The stronger side (we) decide when to stop killing the weaker

2. your Leader has serious ego problems and thought he can fight us on the map.
    took like 2 mins to get enough people to kill your whole guild

P.S. start to carry dolls pls, i dont want my inventory scammed with your **** stuff
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    your information are wrong
    1. we are still fighting, u cant just say "ok lets stop". The stronger side (we) decide when to stop killing the weaker

2. your Leader has serious ego problems and thought he can fight us on the map.
    took like 2 mins to get enough people to kill your whole guild

P.S. start to carry dolls pls, i dont want my inventory scammed with your **** stuff

Your BR level is over 9000.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    evrilysis wrote: »
    Your BR level is over 9000.

That's just his European acting up again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sindel - Lost City
    Sindel - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Okay, we are all Noobs, easy target to every member of the noble RQ guild, we are starting trouble everywhere, oh yeah, i forgot that the economy crisis is our fault too...well whatever, funny though that many of our members are getting invites to joining your guild on a daily base.b:chuckle
    Go ahead with your blabla.. we play the game to have fun, not to **** people of . I dont get it why you people are trying to ruin it for everyone that is not in your guild.
  • Falon - Lost City
    Falon - Lost City Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I dont get it why you people are trying to ruin it for everyone that is not in your guild.

I'm not in their guild and they make me LOL all the time. x3
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    pissing people off is the most fun b:laugh
  • Sereniama - Heavens Tear
    Sereniama - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Freaking carebears on Lost City copying the great Genesis on Heavens Tear...

Get a life will you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sou Sou Moutoku = The most badass **** in Anime History. Never diss Kohime Musou or die.
  • Sindel - Lost City
    Sindel - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    We are copying nobody and hey, somehow this "get a life" **** must be some new code for "i have nothing else to say but i want to flame". You stay on the "dont touch me plz" - server, will you?
  • Antalya - Lost City
    Antalya - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    This is an advertisement thread, not a flaming thread. Keep your anger in the game please. We need to just be mature. ITS A GAME! Thank you. ^.^

Antalya - Executor and Forum Admin for Genesis
  • dragondann
    edited November 2008
    Wow. No! I never knew of any other Genesis guild and thought my guild name was uniqueb:sad. It meant ; "A new beginning" to me. I came from Delphi, and there was no Genesis there but the server was destroyed because everyone joined the same team leaving no TW for anyone. I have a different vision of this great game.

As for the lowly RQ people spamming this thread, your fear is expressed in your rants and flaming. You die regularly to the peace loving Genesis members and cannot grind or venture into any of the best and most populated places. Keep up the bad carma please, it helps us grow stronger, and ensures that only the immature would ever join RQ. Leaving all the fun and interesting people of depth to us, I choose to take all the attention as a complament, we are no longer invisible, and growing powerful. Come, help the honorable people rid our perfect world of its filthy ego maniacs.

The minimum level to join is now 50.b:bye
  • Kishijoten - Lost City
    Kishijoten - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I find this all highly amusing. RageQuit posts in this thread about us being KOS to them, then someone from HT comes in and whines about us defiling the "great" Genesis from HT server, yatta yatta.

The KOS with RQ didn't happen until days AFTER this thread was posted, so it's not like it was an intentional omission. I don't care so much that RQ has to come in and talk trash, I know it's how you play the game. We have different play styles; that doesn't necessarily make either bad, just contrasting. You have fun doing things your way, we'll have fun our way. After all, it's just a GAME, and if it's not fun, it's not worth playing.

As for copying the "great" Genesis on HT, it's not like we've just suddenly started out of the blue or anything like that. I joined the guild shortly after Open Beta began, so we've been around a while as well. And you're playing Heaven's Tear and calling US carebears? Irony much?

That being said, you all are clearly going to have fun trolling this thread, so all I'll say is this:

Thanks for the free bumps, and you guys have fun your way. We'll have fun ours.
  • dragondann
    edited November 2008
    Greetings

Updated Information; Genesis guild now has only 30 spots for recruits remaining open. The join level should be no less than lv 50, as we can avoid pk wars no longer.

Rage Quit, the random pk guild is KOS with us, as is Pokgai. Dispite lies spoken by leaders of RQ, the fact is, Pandora pk'd some Genesis members after several months of peace between us. Upon contacting him as to why the sudden hostility, he said; " your time is up, I told you to merge with us, now your KOS like everyone else".

So,, to war Genesis. We are on a PVP server and RQ cannot stand against Unlimited, Bloodlust or Conquor, so they will attack smaller guilds. Our number is up.

If you hate random pkers, and smack talkers annoy you, Join Genesis and hunt RQ until your hearts content. Perhaps a server wide KOS on RQ will shatter their fragile existance, and end their terrorist rectuitment style.
  • Antalya - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    COFEEEE! b:dirty
  • Antalya - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Genesis is now a dead guild.
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    dragondann wrote: »
    Greetings

Updated Information; Genesis guild now has only 30 spots for recruits remaining open. The join level should be no less than lv 50, as we can avoid pk wars no longer.

Rage Quit, the random pk guild is KOS with us, as is Pokgai. Dispite lies spoken by leaders of RQ, the fact is, Pandora pk'd some Genesis members after several months of peace between us. Upon contacting him as to why the sudden hostility, he said; " your time is up, I told you to merge with us, now your KOS like everyone else".

So,, to war Genesis. We are on a PVP server and RQ cannot stand against Unlimited, Bloodlust or Conquor, so they will attack smaller guilds. Our number is up.

If you hate random pkers, and smack talkers annoy you, Join Genesis and hunt RQ until your hearts content. Perhaps a server wide KOS on RQ will shatter their fragile existance, and end their terrorist rectuitment style.
    Genesis is now a dead guild.

It's amazing how much things change in 4 days. I'm not in RQ but it seems like they are outlasting a lot of guilds who are built to beat them.
  • lilmisstopaz
    lilmisstopaz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    are you the same clan from Ho3k?
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Holy 3 year Necro batman!!!! b:shocked
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.