Petition to steal Elder's hair

Makeda - Sanctuary
Makeda - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
I am a girl. I am very much into aesthetics. And I want pretty hair.
I bought 3 makeover scrolls already constantly changing my haircut, because I am trying to persuade myself AD NAUSEUM that maybe the fringe does not at all look like it was shredded with blunt scissors by a drunken sumo wrestler with broken philanges. Denial can only last that far, of course, until I realise that it does indeed look rather atrocious, so I purchase another bloody scroll, and get ANOTHER hair style. This time I resemble E.T.'s second cousin, what with the abnormally huge forehead of astronomical proportions. The THIRD time I fell off my rosey-cloud-of-self-induced-deception, I opted for STRAIGHT hair. Now of course, it is evident that my character decided to plunge head-first into grease a chubby monster dropped, that she needs for manufacturing weapons.

Here is the thing. I was picking up a quest from the elder today and I realised the lucky bugger has a fantastic LONG ponytail. I want one. SO maybe we could have a petition to make his maine interactive. For instance, after numerous (and already oh-so-familiar) runarounds (i.e. go to Archasaur, oh oopsies go back to Etherblade, now go kill the big bad monster, oh thanks now go slaughter his brother, oh wow you murder fast, but whoops forgot he has an evil sister, and she might have a demonic grandma who might club our troops with a rolling stick, so perhaps impale her too), we could be awarded with a prize (that we will actually see as substantial, which is rather blooming rare) in the form of SHARP scissors. And possibly we could hop off to the Elder (or teleport there, to be precise, for a ludicrous 3000 coins, as is the norm these days it seems) and cut off his ponytail. Maybe then we could use the ORGANIC GLUE (after all, being green these days is soooo in) and attach it to our petty excuses for hair?

Just a thought.
Whoever agrees, speak up, and maybe possibly in the not-so-distant future we could be granted the right to have the hair that flows in the wind (not bounces like an oily wig made of oxen's tail). Because, ladies, after all, we are worth it.
Post edited by Makeda - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Kinohki - Lost City
    Kinohki - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    This thread...The constant babble...It scares The Kin. =P [backs away slowly]
  • Makeda - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    This thread...The constant babble...It scares The Kin. =P [backs away slowly]
    *throws her heels at the one who refers to himself , disturbingly, in third person,as THE KIN, to say the least and shouts "YOU ARE NOT A WOMAN YOU WOULD NOT UNDERSTAND!!!"*
    =P
  • Kinohki - Lost City
    Kinohki - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    *throws her heels at the one who refers to himself , disturbingly, in third person,as THE KIN, to say the least and shouts "YOU ARE NOT A WOMAN YOU WOULD NOT UNDERSTAND!!!"*
    =P

[Catches the heel and files it down before throwing it back at her]

Aha, but you would be wrong thinking that for The Kin too shares your pain! There is no hair long enough that suits The Kin either!
  • maal
    maal Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Umm... Not to be a jerk or anything.... but just out of curiosity. HOW MANY OTHER GAMES LET YOU CUSTOMIZE TO THE DEGREE OF YOUR FOREHEAD SIZE, BUST, HIPS, NOSE BRIDGE LOCATION AND WIDTH, AND EXACT NOSE SIZE. Seriously, you want an additional option added... how about simply asking for it. The customization in this game is already insanely fantastic and over all extremely well done (Yes, including hair movement). Raggin on it is a quick way to get the GM's and Devs to say something extremely impolite in your general direction before ignoring you completely.
  • Makeda - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    maal wrote: »
    Umm... Not to be a jerk or anything.... but just out of curiosity. HOW MANY OTHER GAMES LET YOU CUSTOMIZE TO THE DEGREE OF YOUR FOREHEAD SIZE, BUST, HIPS, NOSE BRIDGE LOCATION AND WIDTH, AND EXACT NOSE SIZE. Seriously, you want an additional option added... how about simply asking for it. The customization in this game is already insanely fantastic and over all extremely well done (Yes, including hair movement). Raggin on it is a quick way to get the GM's and Devs to say something extremely impolite in your general direction before ignoring you completely.

Jesus Christ, aren't we grumpy.
    Then let me put it this way: the customization this game offers is fantastic compared to other game of this sort ( or so I am led to believe by numerous people, as I am new to the MMORPG universe), and THANK YOU for it, moderators. However, could I kindly, humbly request a long hairstyle with the same flexi format as the elder's gorgeous ponytail? Thank you.
    *offers a winning smile*

P.S. and for crying out loud, lighten up
  • Makeda - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    [Catches the heel and files it down before throwing it back at her]

Aha, but you would be wrong thinking that for The Kin too shares your pain! There is no hair long enough that suits The Kin either!

*whispers conspiratorily to THE KIN: "Then what are we waiting for?!!! You hold him down and I will try to saw his ponytail off with my new glowing swords!!!!!*
  • maal
    maal Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Lol, fair enough Makeda. That did sound a bit more "Grr Argh" than i'd meant it to, and thank you for the overly sugary though accurate restatement. That was my main jist with the whole "Grr Argh" thing as well... guess i need to retake a few of those diplomacy courses :P
  • Altihnkai - Sanctuary
    Altihnkai - Sanctuary Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    OR!!!! you make him write in his testimonial that you get the npcs hair when it dies nd then kill him =]
  • Neitchze - Heavens Tear
    Neitchze - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    maal wrote: »
    Umm... Not to be a jerk or anything.... but just out of curiosity. HOW MANY OTHER GAMES LET YOU CUSTOMIZE TO THE DEGREE OF YOUR FOREHEAD SIZE, BUST, HIPS, NOSE BRIDGE LOCATION AND WIDTH, AND EXACT NOSE SIZE./QUOTE]

Tiger Woods PGA Tour :)... Nuff said on that

But anyways, I agree that there should be a higher degree of customization and options to a certain degree, but not to the point of running around like a decapitated chicken/Edward-Scissor-Hands **** child hybrid :)

Perhaps, though, it is for the best. I know that there are more than one person who would jump at the change to create the character with the biggest breast or largest 'package'. It's all for the best that we don't be given the ability to go overboard.

edit: hmmmm... that quote went horribly wrong... oh well, nothing I can do about it :)
  • Eveangeline - Heavens Tear
    Eveangeline - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I want long hair too, this is why my char looks nothing like me. It would be nice to see long hair flowing down womens backs or in a pony tail.

With my hair long enough to be sat on while braided, having a longer style of hair my char could look alot similar to myself.

Please consider this request, long hair looks smexy
    =^.^=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer ~ achieved level 40 in 14 days of gameplay =^.^=
    Married Erikose on 16th November 2008 b:kiss