Guild:Starting A Guild Named ~Angellz~ All Welcome To Join
    Name: DemonicAngell
    Class:Archer
    Current Level: 13
    Profession: BlackSmith
  • kirak
    kirak Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    whats the build of the full attack cleric? i wna try one :)
  • Saiena - Heavens Tear
    Saiena - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Cayeon has a Full Attack Cleric guide stickied in the "Clerics" forum.
  • Neoxtemplar - Lost City
    Neoxtemplar - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    PK: Full DEX Archer and Full Attack Cleric
    TW: Full INT Wizard
    Duel: PvP BladeMaster (Spear/Sword)
    If you consider not being able to be killed as "Deadly" then: Barbarian

^As shown above, please narrow down which PvP we are talking about.
  • scott98
    scott98 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Hey y does the poll say a veno is best P.V.P i dont get that
  • Melodia - Lost City
    Melodia - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Claw Blademasters are very deadly if used right.. nearly unhittable by physical classes (except archers) and owns anything with light armor and robe. If they are quick and smart, they can ninja just about anyone with not much problems (except for heavy armors)
    Originally Posted by Pandora - Lost City:
    Please understand that as full int, all an archer has to do is target you and roll his face on the keyboard and you are dead.

Words of Wisdom.
  • Moriki - Lost City
    Moriki - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    scott98 wrote: »
    Hey y does the poll say a veno is best P.V.P i dont get that

I can't help but wonder the same thing...
  • Lyndura - Lost City
    Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Because a lot of people that vote, doesn't post their opinion here. And maybe some of them are people who think Venomancer is deadly at PvP because they attack their pets, or because of the not avaiable pets, Phoenix and Hercules.
  • mrdementia
    mrdementia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Logically, the most deadliest PvP player is the one who can hit the hardest and quickest. It doesnt matter how strong your offense is if you're left at the mercy of a more agile user. Class has nothing to do with it. Purely strategy. A well planned macro combo can rule the day. Every skill working with each other, timed with precision. That's the way to ensnare victory.

Course as I had to edit this to remain in the thread, my only class suggestion of PvP dominance would be my own. Archer. :P
  • oie
    oie Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Okay for A full int mage to be the deadliest in a player vs player battle

spells:

use force of will and then attack like hell once it times out
    use soporific whisper and then attack like hell
    ...may not work on venos
    but u can aoe them both. Pet and the venoo

Why you have Failured:
    - One of ur Stun skill timed out or missed
    - Enemy has Increased magic def
    - Your damage sucks

Feel free to add
    You seem rather,,, Enthusiastic...
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    If it's a 1 vs 1 pvp then a warrior / WB is the best because... he simply can't be killed and he will eventually kill you if you don't start running. (but not in a WB vs WR)

if it's 1 vs many then a warrior is the best because; he can AoE stun and dish out some awasome AoE damages or simply stun and run away.

if it's 1 vs 1 sneak attack then an archer is the best, but the archer has to kill his target before it can kill him so it's a matter of who deals more damage and who is squishy.

if it's 1 vs HORDE sneak attack then it's a mage... they can't kill everyone in the AoE but; it's usually a warrior or Wb that survives the mage's AoE, he can simply run away or cast another AoE to kill the survivors. but if seen the mage is a gonner.

What about a barberian and Cleric?
    well they're good for dueling but not against a warrior.

A venoWHAT?
    solo PVE / Duel but not against a warrior.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evoked - Sanctuary
    Evoked - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    It's all about how you handle your character. However at 1v1 PvP a high DEX Fist BM owns. Much criticals, fast attacks, many stun attacks.

At PKing; I have to say that Archers rock. If you don't see a archer comming it's deadly because of it's far range and their powerfull range. Mages can be deadly too because they have range too and powerfull skills.

At TW it's a bit harder I think (in mine opinion). If you have PvE TW I think a Venomancer would do the best. If it's Guild versus Guild it's a bit harder. There isn't really "one" class that owns you need to combine classes so you get a great combination. Some blademaster and archers would do very well because they can stun often.
  • ina1166
    ina1166 Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Light armor fox personnel!
    I saw some red name archer flying out of west Lagosaur, targetted him, run under him, clicked lucky scarab button.
    "CRITICAL HIT!! 3304"
    I just got off my mount, so I didn't even need AC-130's help. >:]
    88 FIRE! An "anti-tank" projectile, accompanied by an AC-130 are on their way to ensure insanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meanmean - Heavens Tear
    Meanmean - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    PK: Full DEX Archer and Full Attack Cleric
    TW: Full INT Wizard
    Duel: PvP BladeMaster (Spear/Sword)
    If you consider not being able to be killed as "Deadly" then: Barbarian

Correct b:victory
  • ZOMBIENATION - Heavens Tear
    ZOMBIENATION - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i vote blademaster, a smart person of high enough level can combine weapon skills by putting different kinds in the tray of course if u can use a sword u can use a pole, but probably not axes, or fists, u could have axes too but not vit, or same with the fists but probably not both but a blademaster can pretty much be the medium between the all power barb or the all magical types, bm's get a skill that can halve magic castings, followed by a stun move u won't survive long with a mages or venos hp at the same time the speed of a bm can defeat barbs unless the barb has the right stuff but yea in a group fight i would say a bm has the advantage of area stun as well as being able to do more then 1 aoe if u have the weps and skillz, try it out it not like u have to be like everyone else
  • Siku - Lost City
    Siku - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    yay... FAC xD and yea.. its own.. but in pk.. if they let off guard.. they'll might lose in like 2 hits..
  • ZOMBIENATION - Heavens Tear
    ZOMBIENATION - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    well u do realize if i walked up on u i could kill you in one because of the lvl difference... either way i have to many friends to be traveling alone so good luck... it is to bad all my buddies are stronger then me lol talk me into playing this game then i find myself on the forums during maint.... and the best pker is the kitty's in archo, u can't kill a bot... other then pk i find the archers useless, no team buffs, always stealing agro cause aoe mobs to kill the clerics, and the weak archers of course, while barbs and blademasters are left to clean up the mistakes of others... least with a veno the pet could tank, keyword= could it's unfortunate at higher lvls veno's magic is usually stronger then the pet, course havent met a veno who could take 2 hits anyway even with light armor they need channeling reduction of like 15 pet can't fade our physical res, archers just have dex pft what good is that going to do if i have dex lol nothing at all and high critical rate, bm's will catch u with the speed skill, u have to be a sneaky snake or u'll just get owned, and yes i am calling u names now lol go when will they be done with maint it's been 2 hours >_<"
  • Necroblade - Lost City
    Necroblade - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    truth be told venos are the easiest to drop dead, im a lvl 43 BM and im able to drop lvl >55 venos, wizards, and archers. it could be my build but going ninja is the best option for pkin a archer, any one else (excluding a barb) are easy pickings.
  • Necroblade - Lost City
    Necroblade - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    btw we are forgetting about clerics here, they are the most annoying class for their healing and nuking ablities, never duel a cleric ... PK THEM !!! lol
  • Tempestpker - Lost City
    Tempestpker - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    lol yesterday i sore a mage do a 30k crit on a barb on shot dead

wtf they cant do 30k.... dude even if the player was maxed lvl still cant do 30k on anotehr playerb:bye
  • Bows_Spirit - Lost City
    Bows_Spirit - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    archers pwn everyone, archers ftw, go archers! :D
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    well, if you're a veno and you're doing 1v1, choose some really tall pet and hide behind it so the enemy can't click on you.b:laugh
    They can't kill you if they can't target you.
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • QQflamesQQ - Harshlands
    QQflamesQQ - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    n0ob wrote: »
    If it's a 1 vs 1 pvp then a warrior / WB is the best because... he simply can't be killed and he will eventually kill you if you don't start running. (but not in a WB vs WR)

if it's 1 vs many then a warrior is the best because; he can AoE stun and dish out some awasome AoE damages or simply stun and run away.

if it's 1 vs 1 sneak attack then an archer is the best, but the archer has to kill his target before it can kill him so it's a matter of who deals more damage and who is squishy.

if it's 1 vs HORDE sneak attack then it's a mage... they can't kill everyone in the AoE but; it's usually a warrior or Wb that survives the mage's AoE, he can simply run away or cast another AoE to kill the survivors. but if seen the mage is a gonner.

What about a barberian and Cleric?
    well they're good for dueling but not against a warrior.

A venoWHAT?
    solo PVE / Duel but not against a warrior.

veno use hood on the warrior and the warrior would kill himself or stand there taking hits for 15 secs....
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    nah hood only works in duels and tw....not in normal pk...they got rid of that some months back b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psycosiz - Lost City
    Psycosiz - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    wtf they cant do 30k.... dude even if the player was maxed lvl still cant do 30k on anotehr playerb:bye

Yes a wizard can do 30k damage on a player b:surrender FULL INT FTW!
  • ilystah
    ilystah Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I think I just smell a zombie...
  • Filet - Heavens Tear
    Filet - Heavens Tear Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Probably every single debuff and then got a crit
  • ilystah
    ilystah Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Probably every single debuff and then got a crit

Remember that post is 8 months ago, which is 3 patches behind.

Please close this ancient thread!
  • xxxdsmer
    xxxdsmer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    nah. dont close it

this's an excellent thread for me to link to when i see someone btchn about nix. this thread proves all that QQ is completely invalid.
    i'm pro all classes, and against none in particular..
    but the age old QQ about venos is just that. OLD.
    QQ'd about a nix lately? check out this thread n tell me who's "OP" lol..
    (copy and paste this to address bar):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=102172
This discussion has been closed.