New Mount Prices Xd

Originalsin - Sanctuary
Originalsin - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
so, any guesses on what the new mount prices are gonna be? my guess is about 40-45
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WiccanWay Recruiting ACTIVE lvl40+ players, PM or mail Dylann for more information. Thank you.
Post edited by Originalsin - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Misstaken - Heavens Tear
    Misstaken - Heavens Tear Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Cant you just wait 30 minutes until servers are back up to find out?
    I used to do drugs, I still do but I used to too.
  • Originalsin - Sanctuary
    Originalsin - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i could, but i need a way to pass the time, bordom compels me XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WiccanWay Recruiting ACTIVE lvl40+ players, PM or mail Dylann for more information. Thank you.
  • Jebbediah - Lost City
    Jebbediah - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    im pretty angry about this.I will never again spend money on any events ever again to get that really cool item that noone else has,I will just wait till it's sold in the botique.Yes im pretty angry about this.im sure many Paying players are seriously losing Respect for the way your doing things.

When you stop caring about what your customers are complaining about, you soon start losing customers.

This game is not a "wow" you couldnt even get 6k people to sign your stupid myspace thing and this game cannot afford to lose the respect of it's paying population.Please rethink your strategy! I really like this game and dont wanna see it go **** up in a year.

Sincerly!
    20 year mmorpg vet
  • Misstaken - Heavens Tear
    Misstaken - Heavens Tear Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Jebb I seen this coming way before it even happened. Main reason I did not participate in the Halloween event is because I knew the rewards would be available in shop within a month.
    Most people should have seen this coming anyways.
    What did you expect?
    They like money, everyone knows that. XD
    I used to do drugs, I still do but I used to too.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    im pretty angry about this.I will never again spend money on any events ever again to get that really cool item that noone else has,I will just wait till it's sold in the botique.Yes im pretty angry about this.im sure many Paying players are seriously losing Respect for the way your doing things.

When you stop caring about what your customers are complaining about, you soon start losing customers.

This game is not a "wow" you couldnt even get 6k people to sign your stupid myspace thing and this game cannot afford to lose the respect of it's paying population.Please rethink your strategy! I really like this game and dont wanna see it go **** up in a year.

Sincerly!
    20 year mmorpg vet

They did not false advertise at all. Nowhere did it say these three mounts were exclusive to this Halloween event. Only the midnight horse is advertised as the seasonal special and exclusive mount.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Not all of the rewards that are available through seasonal events will be sold in the cash shop.

We realize that some of you are upset about these mounts being released to the general public and we're definitely learning from your feedback.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jeiiy - Heavens Tear
    Jeiiy - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    They did not false advertise at all. Nowhere did it say these three mounts were exclusive to this Halloween event. Only the midnight horse is advertised as the seasonal special and exclusive mount.
    +1, QFT (Ten words >.>)
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    probably $30, fits in with current market prices and isnt too much higher then the 1.5spd flying mounts.
  • Starzlight - Heavens Tear
    Starzlight - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Phew... Cash shop trap on the move again..
    I am currently in the office thus unable to access ingame, can anyone tell me how many gold it takes to get them? b:dirty
  • Jebbediah - Lost City
    Jebbediah - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    xarfox wrote: »
    Not all of the rewards that are available through seasonal events will be sold in the cash shop.

We realize that some of you are upset about these mounts being released to the general public and we're definitely learning from your feedback.

Thats what I was waiting for.Im glad your learning.now go make them learn.

The next event will show if this game holds potential for family oriented people and not just for the 16 year olds with a buger flipping job, still living with mommy and daddy.

Yall need to look into your false 50% extra exp scrolls..they simply dont deliver.

Sincerly
    20 year mmorpg vet
  • Crash - Heavens Tear
    Crash - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    xarfox wrote: »

i can see how ur learning from our feed back *not*

so far we have had several scam events from a bunch of ppls opinions,
    1 or 2 question events which sucked cos it wasnt even an event,
    my space event which just phailed

id love to no what feedback your all taking in apart from in 1 ear and out the other,

act up, people are starting to leave...
    retired from PWI server Heavens Tear, October 2008
    want to start on Harshlands ASAP!
  • Misuzu - Heavens Tear
    Misuzu - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Phew... Cash shop trap on the move again..
    I am currently in the office thus unable to access ingame, can anyone tell me how many gold it takes to get them? b:dirty

They are all 20 gold, better then what I was assuming.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    They are all 20 gold, better then what I was assuming.

I guess many of those who spent 50$ or more on the Halloween event to get them must be mad about it now b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh