Flying Sword Upgrade

robat
robat Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
can anyone tell me how to upgrade my flight speed?
I have a widget, boutique bought zolfias star, money and several trips to 1000 stream aeroforge.
nothing is ever spelled out clearly. Do I need a hundred widgets? is the shops price of 250,000
per widget fair,? thats 25 million coin to go a little faster??The sword only cost 15 gold...
AArrrgh. Information is so difficult here. I've already wasted a fortune on hearsay. Must I pay for information all the time??will anyone ever get to read this? are there any lights to see by?
I have been in the dark for 46 levels. the game guide is so uninformative ..half my inventory is full of things i dont know about but will find out too late that i should have kept. Customer services treat me like an irritant IS THERE A PROPER MANUAL anywhere??? I want to leave the game out of sheer stressful frustration and prolonged ignorance. the flight upgrade is one of many many questions i have. Why was I sold a uniform at lvl 30 that takes up valuable space...I cant trade, throw away and am stuck with overpriced junk. I wanted to take pride in it.b:angry

Comments

• Catandra - Lost City
    Catandra - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I hear you on the frustration part Robat, I really do.

I am from the untamed race on the Lost City server, so i am not sure how to use widgets on a sword. I would think you had to find a NPC that will allow you to upgrade and drag and drop the sword and widget, I am not 100% sure.

Any other questions you have I would be happy to help with. You can continue with this post here, or you can pm me in game, if you're on the same server.

Catandra
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Catandra - Venomancer - Lost City
    Teamwork is doing everything you need to do in a day, then doing one thing for someone else. What have you done for someone else today?