is a cleric better than a blademaster?

lordrayken
lordrayken Posts: 3 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Cleric
wat is better a cleric or a blademaster my friend cant choose i no most of u r going to say it depends on how u train them but i dont want to hear that lol^^ so please dont say itO,O but i really would like to no
Post edited by lordrayken on

Comments

• Lazyluna - Heavens Tear
    Lazyluna - Heavens Tear Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    You may want to pick a different section for this thread. Posting it in the "Cleric" section will most definately get you a lot of "clerics are better" responses. XD

I would try the "Beginner's Guide" section.
    b:bye RETIRED
  • Korahn - Sanctuary
    Korahn - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I have a cleric character and a blademaster character, and I have to say that I like playing with my cleric better. I think the idea that you can use magic and fly is so much cooler than having to attack up close and run as a blademaster. But, as Lazyluna said, you're going to get alot of biased opinions here because the people who post in this sections most likely have cleric characters, lol.
    Look forward to seeing you later in Perfect World!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying into the sky on wings white as pearl......
  • Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary
    Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    They're both very different in play styles. Your friend kinda has to decide what role they want to play in squads, that'll help him/her decide between cleric and blademaster.
  • Bobncut - Sanctuary
    Bobncut - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Absolutely true that it depends on what you like to do. The best thing for your friend to do is probably try a few levels of anything that seems like it might be fun. It does not take long at all to figure out whether you prefer bashing things up close and personal or firing nukes while running away (or even [shiver] using a pet for everything).
  • daibar
    daibar Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I've found that clerics tend to work very well with blademasters; both have good damage, but the bm can tank while the cleric heals as necessary. Assuming you can get up to lvl 20 relatively quickly, and you plan to team with them long term, you might want to have your friend pick the opposite of what you pick.