Help with scroll

Options
Atheina - Sanctuary
Atheina - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Venomancer
I have bought my self a bash scroll for my pet. We both are lvl 40 , I want to raise its bash from lvl 2 to lvl 3.

And i dont know how to use the scroll so my pet can learn the skill

At pet trainer atm and have tried learn pet skills but there is nothing there
Post edited by Atheina - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Moriki - Lost City
    Moriki - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Make sure your pet is summoned and you have the scroll in your inventory. Also, make sure it's the right scroll ~_^
  • Atheina - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I have tried with my pet summoned and have the scroll in my inventory.

but that doesn't tell how to use the scroll.

The scroll is a Bash Scroll for my magmite lvl 40

So how do I use the scroll

I went to the Pet trainer and went to pet skills but there is nothing there for my pet.

And still have the scroll in my inventory and pet summoned.

How do i use the scroll??????????????
  • Moriki - Lost City
    Moriki - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    You're probably having the same issue I did then. Either you don't have enough SP, or the level requirement is higher than what you though. Double check in the 'Skill Tree' you can check for pets at the tamer.

You need to use the upgrade scroll as well. Not the actual skill scroll.
  • Aenil - Heavens Tear
    Aenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Yeah.... Need an upgrade scroll to increase a lvl 2 bash to a lvl 3 bash.
  • Atheina - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    Options
    i figured it out.

U only buy skill scrolls for pets who don't have that skill and u want to give them skills or new skills.

Example magmite that doesn't have bash u buy a bash scroll and go to trainer and pet skills

Example again magmite that has bash lvl 2 u buy a tame book those are used to upgrade ur pet skills to lvl 3

I'm surprised that there is no info on this. (How to use skill scrolls or How to upgrade ur pets skills )

If there is there should be a sticky on it. Not everyone in this game knows that about the scrolls
  • Aenil - Heavens Tear
    Aenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Is it really that hard to understand? After all, the Zoologists sell the 200k Upgrade Scroll in the same place as they sell the skill scrolls. And I plan to incorporate that in the iPerfectWorld wiki as well when we get it setup. :P
  • NyteBalm - Heavens Tear
    NyteBalm - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Is it really that hard to understand? After all, the Zoologists sell the 200k Upgrade Scroll in the same place as they sell the skill scrolls. And I plan to incorporate that in the iPerfectWorld wiki as well when we get it setup. :P

I'd be very grateful if there were a more localized source of pet information. Particularly where to find the scrolls and how to use them I combed the forums to find the information and as I've only been in the game a week, it was fair bit to weed through.

At any rate, if there were someone with more knowledge and the time, I'd be appreicative. b:heart