im a total noob

Options
nud
nud Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
i emphasise that i just got it today. please explain to me some things about the game. some tips from people who been playing it for a while. anything will work.
Post edited by nud on

Comments

• Shaneekwa - Sanctuary
    Shaneekwa - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
  • Raziall - Sanctuary
    Raziall - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
  • kingdon
    kingdon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options

Wow, you are dumb, this person needs help, not someone who thinks he's funny by putting a McDonald's video up as a joke.

Now, best advice for beginners in my opinion is first figure out which class is gonna be best for you.

Here is some advice:

Wizard=Nuke (High damage) =D what I play
    Cleric=Support/medium damage (heals, buffs and some attack spells)
    Venomancer=High damage/pet. Pick this for a good money making/beginners class or if you want to play a mage class but don't like either of the above.

Barbarian=Tank (Takes damage reeaallly well and keeps aggro)
    Archer=Descent damage, pretty fast attacks (only good at attacking from a distance)
    Blademaster=play this if you want a bit of a hybrid between Barbarian and archer. Fast weapons, descent damage but still has some small tanking ability.

Once you have chosen your class enter the game and do every quest you can. There is alot of quests so if you can't find one just press Q and press find quest and it will tell you who needs you. Take advantage of the quests because eventually you wont be getting as many and this might make you sad because you will crawl to each level,

Hope I helped b:victory