Mentor system and Rival system

Neonero - Sanctuary
Neonero - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Suggestion Box
Ok this game lacks mentors , that people should be able to train others and the trainer should get some exp bonus or some bonus, and i have great ideas for it , but i have to noe if people approve of it

ANd a rival system, that like to people become rivals when near they can get bbuffs or some special skill for two player rival only and more great ideas ut people have to approve.
Post edited by Neonero - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Soloboy - Sanctuary
    Soloboy - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    ya, that would be cool, but then for higher lvls .. lowwer lvs would bug the hell out of them to lv them.. i know this, because iv seen it in other games and some low lvls (not myself) are relentless... :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neonero - Sanctuary
    Neonero - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    yea but that still happens, regardless , except if u choose to help them u get bonues and other stuff , but what bout the rival system
  • Drathir - Sanctuary
    Drathir - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Hmm... An interesting idea, but that was a rather vague and uninformative explanation.
    If you're going to suggest an idea, take the time to type it out properly. Full grammar and spelling and such. It shows you at least care enough about your own idea to put time and effort in to presenting it.

And maybe the whole 'mentor system', rather than giving a minimal amount of experience, it could give the character some sort of 'honor points' or even reputation, which could be used for various things.

The 'rival system' I don't quite understand. Do you specifically set your own rivals? And when you challenge them to a fight you both get some strange buff? Because that really doesn't make sense. If you both get exactly the same buff, it will either give physical attackers an unfair advantage, or magical attackers an unfair advantage, OR it will have absolutely no effect on the fight whatsoever as they both get the same buff that wouldn't effect either type unfairly, rendering the entire rival system useless.

Though that does bring to my attention an idea I had a while back. I might post it soon.
  • Su_WunKong - Heavens Tear
    Su_WunKong - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Mentor...
    Good Idea..b:victoryb:cool
  • shibby08
    shibby08 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I think it would be great to have mentoring systems. Like, bonus exp given or totkens to trade in for ingame gold for the shops? That would be really nice. Maybe even some special mounts avalible only token trade in for so much help done? reward good deeds gems? or something like that, it would be super sweet.