Kingdom (Heaven's Tear PVE)

Options
bigredkane
bigredkane Posts: 6 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Guild Banter
hiya everyone,
I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce my guild (finally...lol).
Some of you may have noticed the name around a few times the past few weeks, it's still a fairly new guild and not many members at the moment.
This is the first time I've run a guild on any game, so bare with me on things.

Ok, down to introducing myself - on Heaven's Tear I'm known as Baium, the leader of this guild (yes, I'm sure many of you recognise the name...and yes my character is based on him..lol, I'm actually trying to play through his history, if you wish to find out more ask in game.)
I also have alternate characters most of which are in my guild mainly for the easy administration of the guild when character switching.
My other characters are - She_Hulk (blademaster), SuccubusGenX (Veno), FelixFurball (Barbarian) and PetalDewdrop (Elf Cleric).
Baium, obviously is my main...and I'm working on a couple of other character alts as well which will be meantioned as they get fleshed out more.
Yes, I got some male and female chars...In r/l I'm male, 36 years old....I don't pretend I'm female in r/l...lol, apart from being sick, that's unethical. I hope you can appreciate that this is a ROLEPLAY game, it would be foolhardy to assume a player looked like their character on any level (how many tiger guys you seen walking around the streets?...lol).

I've also played games such as Oblivion, Neverwinter Nights, NWN 2 (plus expansion), Both Knights of the Old Republic games, the Jedi Knight games and Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth 2, to name a few.

I'm on PWI a lot, unless the Servers shut down for maintainence or I get disconnected or something like that. If you don't get a reply from me i'm either busy in a battle, sorting something out, or I'm afk dealing with real life stuff...I don't snub people unless they're rude/obnoxious/overly blunt...if you want a response, be nice, it don't cost a dime :-)

Ok...enough about me (you want more ask in game...lol)...on to guild aims/goals -
My guild currenlty has no hardcore aims...I'm not planning to take over the map, nor do I plan on making waves for people. I'm quietly building things up.
My guild accepts Guild allies so we may work together to provide a more friendly, helpful gameing environment...and...all important....have FUN!...(but NOT at the expense of others).
As far as Territory Wars goes, I'm not really into that at the moment, my guild is too "young", but...I would be interested in one area for testing the mechanic a bit and maybe earning some coin....as my guild grows then maybe you'll see us on the front line one day...lol...but that's probably a long way off...heh.

To Guild Leaders on Heaven's Tear - I suggest at least one meet up sometime, just for intros...would be nice if more of us networked together. :-)

Currently I'm allies with Loyalty and TheFade (hope I got those names right...sorry if there's typos). They're Leaders are awesome...heh :-)
I suspect many other leaders are also awesome, but I haven't had the pleasure of talking to you fully nor playing quests/helping or being helped with you yet....hopefully that'll change :-)

Note to any allies of my guild - if you need any additonal help please give me a shout and I'll see what can be done, we work together and anything is possible :-)
Plus it's fun anyways...lol

Ok...something I didn't want to have to do...but must be done...Rules (without which there's chaos and bad feeling).

Kingdom Guild Rules -

1) the game rules take precident...no if's buts or maybes....you break the game rules, you're out!

2) no Kill Stealing, antagoniseing others, obnoxious behaviour etc....you do it, you're gone. I know some others do the above, it doesn't make it right and if you got a problem with someone else then follow the proper channels please or talk to me.

3)No bluntness...being blunt may seem like a more effeciant way of communicating, but it comes accross as rude and domineering, which most people don't like...again, be polite please.

4)don't bring your r/l probs to the game. Everyone has them, we're all human, but bringing your problems and/or attitude from an arguement you had with your bf or gf or mum or dad or whoever is just going to make things unpleasant for everyone else. You're welcome to talk about it, but no attitude please....this is a game, not a councelling service...lol.

5) remember the chain of command - being disrespectful to the guild leader will not be tolerated, nor will it be tolerated to others wether they're part of the guild or not.

6) generally help to keep the guild and the game a friendly environment for all.

7) no forceing others to duel. If someone doesn't want to duel that's their choice...if you want to kill players repetedly I suggest going to a PVP server :-)

8) no harrassment or bullying of any kind.

9) you may have one alternate char on my guild, make sure you clear it with me first, no pretending or leading to pretend you and your alt are two different people!

10) All lvl characters are welcome...even newcommers need help, we don't discriminate just 'cos you're new here...you follow the rules, you'll be ok :-)

11) Don't beg for stuff....we're not a charity. If someone offers things to you then that's great, more power to 'em, but don't expect nor demand it.

12) most breach of these rules will result in a warning....a second offense will be a kick from the guild and possible referral to a GM/admin depending on the severity of the offense....you've been warned!

Ok now the serious stuffs is out the way...lol...have fun.....and I hope to see you in game. :-)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Chaoticelf - Heavens Tear
    Chaoticelf - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    On behalf of Loyalty guild thank you for saying our name on here we're proud to call you our allie and friend but always remember Loyalty will help any and all in your guild if you need us just call your a great guy and great leader cya in the game friend b:victory b:pleased
  • bigredkane
    edited November 2008
    Options
    aww...thanks man...you're most welcome :-)
  • Celesta - Heavens Tear
    Celesta - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Awesome guild! b:victory

lol.
  • bigredkane
    edited November 2008
    Options
    thankies Celesta :-)
  • Ladylyra - Heavens Tear
    Ladylyra - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Hey! I'm glad to be in an alliance with Kingdom! ^,..,^ ((TheFade Director here 6,..,6 ))
  • bigredkane
    edited November 2008
    Options
    nice to meet you Ladylyra :-)
  • Neliel_Kumi - Heavens Tear
    Neliel_Kumi - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    i love ur guild^^
  • Delton - Heavens Tear
    Delton - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Hey! I'm interested in joining :D
    b:victoryMain Char: Delton 1x BM
  • Baium - Heavens Tear
    Baium - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    thanks a lot Neliel...heh. :-)

Hiya Delton, if you want to join then whisper myself or my alternate characters (listed above) in game and I'll add you. Alternatively, contact/ask one of my marshalls or executors if you see them and they'll add you. Thanks for your interest :-)

Sorry I took a while to reply, been busy in game and with other stuffs.
  • Miss_holly - Heavens Tear
    Miss_holly - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    This guild sounds good to me :) I'll be sure to send you a PM online stating my interest in joining. Thanks for making a guild for all levels too, those are hard to find. I'm sure we will be great friends in no time b:victory
  • Leg_less - Heavens Tear
    Leg_less - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    hi grat thread

and can i join pm me or whisper me plz

P:S
    thanks for haveing a guild with out a lvl cap^^
  • Uminokaze - Heavens Tear
    Uminokaze - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hi there, I like everything you describe about the guild, please PM me if you're in-game, I'm interested in becoming part of the family!
  • SuccubusGenX - Heavens Tear
    SuccubusGenX - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Just to let you all know, Baium is no longer guild leader...This character is - SuccubusGenX...ME...lol.
    SuccubusGenX is an alt of Baium's, so..same player just differant character.
    Reason for change? ...well, I found I play as my Veno and Barb more than any other of my characters, and since my veno is lvl 63 (currently the highest of my characters) I figured she'd earnt the right to be guild leader.
    Baium is currently too weak...maybe one day I'll get him sorted out.

For now I suggest you route all Guild related questions/wanting to joins to my veno here (SuccubusGenX) or my Barbarian (FelixFurball).

I've also been away for a long time, I was popping into the game every once in a while, but generally I was absent (had real life issues to deal with).
    Sorry to all who was trying to get a hold of me.

I currently have connection issues due to my modem not being compatible with Vista and my ISP doing work on their service/lines etc. So if I drop off when someone's teamed with me or talking with me or I fall silent or whatever, well...now you'll know why...lol.
    Plans are in the works to correct this...but won't be happening for a few months.
    I feel it's only fair to let everyone know.

Take care everyone. and have fun in-game :-)
  • Chaoself - Heavens Tear
    Chaoself - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hi M8 its chaoself hope u r ok we have new guild no longer with loyalty Chaoticelf is now changed char he is _Vinnie_ leader of xDEVOTEDx guildb:pleased
  • SuccubusGenX - Heavens Tear
    SuccubusGenX - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hiya Chaoself,
    good to hear from you and good to hear both yourself and Chaoticelf are still around.
    Hope to see you both soon in game.
    I've been off-line for about a month or so. Had problems with my internet and pc.
    I've switched to a new ISP and straightned out my pc probs...and updateing the PWI client as I type this so I should be back very very soon...hehehe.
    will be good to be back.
    SuccubusGenX (SG for short) is my new main.
    Seems we've all changed characters...lol. It's cool though.
    Bye for now, and take care. :-)
  • Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear
    Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    hmm what are your plans for that guild?
    bm lvl 96 rairen-HT- retired

barb lvl 73 Gaara_Chuko-HT-Adiuvo

barb lvl 62 Criminal-RT- lolwut
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987004&dateline=1270908642[/SIGPIC]