Do you look like your character?

Options
Eerien - Heavens Tear
Eerien - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
Well do you, or do you even share the same name?
And another question: Why did you make it look that way and why did you name it that way?
Just curious. :)

Mine dosent look like me, because I wanted to make her very scary and uniqe looking.
And the name Eireen comes from the word eiree because,, Well you can guess!
Post edited by Eerien - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Lazyluna - Heavens Tear
    Lazyluna - Heavens Tear Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Nope. Except the skin, but her's is darker than mine... at the lightest setting. XD

I shaped her to look like hmmm, something I found beautiful. lol. My Veno is more on the cat side with her makeup. Each of my other characters is the same basics (light skin, white long hair, dark eye makeup with light lips) twisted to fit what I consider matches their class. :3

The only thing that looks like me is the body build really. Broad shoulders, small chest, normal waist, thicker legs, thin arms and a barely bigger than normal head and all at a petite setting. It looks much better than it sounds, I promise. :P
    b:bye RETIRED
  • Kyno - Heavens Tear
    Kyno - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I'd say my first character, Kyno, my Wizard, is based off of me, and his name is Kyno because it's my real name, but in the Final Fantasy X language of Al Bhed. My Veno and Cleric do not look like me, though. Veno for obvious reasons, i'm neither girl nor fox xD
  • Soloboy - Sanctuary
    Soloboy - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    lol im confused cause my avatar does not at all look like my cleric... but he looks like me sorta he just looks realy young O.O maybe 14-16? n im 17 so... >_> bad pwi u messed up.. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The ferenczy - Sanctuary
    The ferenczy - Sanctuary Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    actually no resemblance as i am a barbarian but the build is mine minus the beer belly :)
    i'm 6' tall and 250 pound and i work a a rough carpenter and cement labor
    the ferenczy reference to my favorite book series the necroscope from brian lumbley
    one day the world will shout to me save us....
    and i will whisper no.
  • Ajriaz_skaya - Heavens Tear
    Ajriaz_skaya - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    My veno does not look like me. I'm far more hot and sexy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bombchu - Lost City
    Bombchu - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I wish ... xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Nostalgia]
    The Brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all.
  • stupidnubsauce
    stupidnubsauce Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    No, not at all. I wanted to make him look kinda old and grizzled, yet still young-looking.... And it came out pretty cool. The name is my usual MMO name, my RL name with an extra L for style...

But for some reason, the char portrait on my nameplate looks like my dad irl >_> it's wierd, I didn't intend it at all...
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Not even a vague resemblance, and the name is nothing like my real name.
    I just chose one of the presets, and went with it.
  • roxy
    roxy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    No. My character is way prettier than me, roflmao.
    6to4uv.jpg

To the world, you may be one person
    But to one person, you may be the world
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    Junon - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Not even close! Same skin color yes but that's about it.
  • Lyndura - Lost City
    Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    roxy wrote: »

Same here :P
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    My character looks exactly like me except that it has long flowing hair (my dream). I spent about an hour molding my character to my image, including the colors, features and all. I made him a Cleric because they could fly since level 1 and with the winged elves I thought of angels. So I decided to create an angel like name (Michael, Uriel, ect...) with my name, David (meaning beloved) , as a base. Back in grade school my other classmates misspelled my name with "Davit". And Davit+el (meaning God in hebrew)= Davitiel meaning Beloved of God.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • adra12
    adra12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    yes it does, im secretly the only real panda playing mmorpgs sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell the other pandas
  • peprmnt
    peprmnt Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Yea my chara looks like me but with a lil to much play boy bunny....
    Peprmnt~Venobunny
    i feel sick >_< b:bye
  • Zress - Lost City
    Zress - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    roxy wrote: »

lol Roxy!

well mine is fairly close, 22 years ago! b:laughlol save no antlers and I have blonde hair and not black.

still I find it marvelous, looking at the characters, and at the incredible creativity of some in making them.

• Ceralythe - Heavens Tear
    Ceralythe - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    My archer does look like me, just with a bigger chest, and she has long hair when i have short in real life. but she has my dark skin, my beautiful dark blue eyes, and strong body frame. she is my alter ego and i'm in love with her.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Well, my character has short red hair. I have black medium length hair.

And I don't have green eyes. >.> I wish I did though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • muop
    muop Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    my character is a barb so i cant be looking like a bear :D
  • Jordanfox - Heavens Tear
    Jordanfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    My first ever PW character on the MY servers was going to look like me, then I gave him a ponytail. Oh, and made him eleven feet tall.

As far as my character now, um.......it's a girl. I petition for male Venos! This is unfair! Although if I could have made him male, he probably still wouldn't have looked like me......
  • Specgoesemo - Lost City
    Specgoesemo - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Nah, my Cleric is emo looking to match the name >.> I get to tell ppl to stop the QQ cuz only I'm allowed to do that :cry:
  • Saxxra - Heavens Tear
    Saxxra - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I just wanted something hot too look at while im playing =)
  • Vyllina - Heavens Tear
    Vyllina - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    No, Vyllina is what I wish I could like...yes if I could have lavendar hair and eyes I would! lol She's also got the body shape that I had back in HS...I need to spend a few more hours in the gym! And while I don't have demon wings on my head, I do think a demon tail would be kinda hot in RL. :D

Anywho, I think Ceralythe said it best in her post, "she is my alter ego and i'm in love with her." :D
    Venomancer of Heaven's Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **Thanks to Forsankenx for my sig!
  • Ianikha - Heavens Tear
    Ianikha - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Nope, I possibly look more 'normal' on here than in real life, ignoring the Kitten ears and tail. Though I do wear a Kitten bell in real life, lol!

In real life I have bright pink hair with bright pink, bright green, blonde and blue dread falls.... Also I tend not to bother with makeup unlike my PW character which is wearing some. Probably the same build though, thin and flat chested ^.^ Lol I was cheated out of those two things!

(EDIT : Typos, I should really check first, bound to be some more still >.<)
  • Fangxing - Heavens Tear
    Fangxing - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I'd love to look like my character, but because I have dark hair, dying my hair like hers would be a horrifying experience.

Bleach= A devil product!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Now I know that PWE is ran by a bucket of monkeys on speed.
  • Oichi - Lost City
    Oichi - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    We don't look anything alike except the ears and tail.

cuz im totally a furry irl. b:chuckle
  • Aesdrid - Sanctuary
    Aesdrid - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    My primary character kinda looks like me except the hair (don't usually have my hair this way) and the body (too thin).

Close enough and good enough ... b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every coin has three sides: head, tail and an edge ... it is the third dimension that gives us depth.
  • Elronia - Heavens Tear
    Elronia - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Yea mine purly eyecandy im affraid, spend so much time playing i couldnt possibly look at a guys fat **** for more than half an hour :P But Elronia is so hot i can play for 36 hours a day. As for the name i used too play alot of neverwinter nights and its one from the random name generator.
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    my characters is 30% of my real face.
    we have the same names... i.e. well my real name hasn't been used since Battle.net >___>;;
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • Archvile - Sanctuary
    Archvile - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    *point at avatar*

I doubt i look like this. XD
    - Characters -

Archvile - Barbarian - lvl 22
    Archville - Barbarian - lvl06 (trying another build)

Both on Sanctuary.