ViTaLiTy Lvl 3 Guild Recruiting in HT!

Options
Bestwiz - Heavens Tear
Bestwiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 110 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Guild Banter
Hey guys and gals wats up.

this is me bestwiz from ViTaLiTy and we recently became lvl 3 and now we have a lot of spots open. We will mainly start recruiting on saturday after the end of tw but I made this thread ahead of time because it will help me recruit better. Anyways even if we are starting the recruits on satuday if u are interested in joining u can post here or pm me and I can add u to list and invite u right after this tw. TW is tomorrow anyways.

We intend to stay in this game till the end and be one of the top guilds. You can visit and sign up at our site too if u wanna join, http://vitalityclan.info

Ok these are the current Reqs and other information u mite wanna know about us.

First of all respect all guildies and their races. Our guild is international and we have ppl from all over the places and i highly recomment not making fun of em or making fun of their races; any1 found to do so will be kicked or warned.
    Being Active and Loyal is the main part of our guild inactive ppl will be kicked,and by inactive here I mean some1 who doesnt come on once a week without telling me that they will be away
    English speaking; even tho we are international its highly recommended that you speak english so you can communicate with us.
    Always help each other out. As our motto is "Unity Is Strength", so we always work together which makes us stronger. So always ask for help when u need and don't always ask for help; help out sometiems too.
    Level Req: 30+/40+ for venos {The req will keep increasing every week and will be updated here}
    Don't betray guildies at bad times.
    I know we are in PVE server and sometimes we still want to pk and go to pk mode. Never do random pking and if we find out u did u'll be punished. Cuz random pking lowers are reputaion in a server. But if some1 from other guild PKs u for no reason we will fight back with full force so don't worry about it.
    We are a Territory war based clan so its highly suggested that show up at out territory war and other guild events. But if u have a family problem/party or any other problem then its ok to miss 1 or 2 territory wars a month. But if u don't show up in any of the 4 territory events a month actions will be taken. you may be excused if the time is really off for u like 4/5 in the morning.
    We have a voice server for our guild, which is GSC. Its better than vent in a lot of ways so u cna just hop on to our server and bring friends. Its not recommended tho, its ur personal choice.
    We will give out free items to guildies and we have a guild bank where u can donate ur items and can use other items other members donate. Also we have a lot of crafters who can craft ur stuff.
    No talking sh*t to guildies in guild chat and if found u doing so will be kicked.
    Respect the higher rank guildies, because they have the right to warn u or boot u from guild if u become a nuisance.
    You'll be ranked up once u prove it to me or to the marshalls of the guild. More information about rank ups can be found in forum.
    Be respectful to other guilds even if u do have bragging rights. You will be booted if u make fun of otHer guild and dont apologize
    Have some sense of humour, cuz we joke around in guild chat and dont take that personally.
    No hackers/botters/gold buyers allowed in guild and if found will be booted and reported.
    Be Mature(not 17+). If u act childish you will be kicked.

Thats basically it and if u think u have all the recquirements and you want to join pm me/sign up at our site/post in this thread and if u got an other questions pls feel free to ask and I'll anser them.

Thanks
BestWiz
Dont MEss with me I'm da Best
b:laughb:chuckleb:victoryb:angryb:byeb:cute
Post edited by Bestwiz - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Bestwiz - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Ok guys tw is done and we won our 2nd territory :) and now the recruiting for next tw has started, So just post here if u wanna join :) Lvl 42+
  • Birdie - Heavens Tear
    Birdie - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    This is a great guild BestWiz. TW last night was alot of fun.
    Come join us.
  • Darksmasher - Heavens Tear
    Darksmasher - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    recruiting lvl has been adjusted
    Currently recruiting

40+Archers,Barbarians,Wizards
    45+Venomancers,Blademasters,Clerics
    b:victoryb:bye
  • darkassasin
    darkassasin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    still recruiting all 40++ and have a lot of spots
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    XdxDb:victoryb:cuteb:laughb:angry
  • Jungli - Heavens Tear
    Jungli - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    No this is a guild I been looking for! Proud to be a Member...

Junglib:pleased
  • Bestwiz - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    B.u.m.P. Still recruiting all lvl 45+ active members. Current Recruit status, sort by class wanted:

Archer:Very High
    Barbarians: High
    Wizard:Medium
    Clerics:Low
    BM's:Low
    Venos:Very Low
  • Bestwiz - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    B-U-M-P still recruiting :p
  • boxing00emperor
    boxing00emperor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Ur Guild sounds SIck I mite join wen I Get Stronga- Untill den if any of u see me gettin ganked or sumfin like dat help me out plz- and I will repay u in da future (unless i forget).
    JD VS PWI
    LETS GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
    I'm skipping school for the release date :D
  • Bestwiz - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Ok guys our main guild still recruiting 45+ active members,

A sub guild "ViTaLiTy3" was opened yesterday after a request from another guildie and we are recruiting for the sub its, 15+ for now and we would help u lvl up, then once u meet reqs for main u cna transfer to our main guild if u want :p,
    im not the sub guild leader atm so post here and I'll tell the leader to invite u.
  • Bestwiz - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Options
    New Recruit lvl has been set and as there are a lot spots we are now recruiting
    lvl30+ members
    lvl40+ venos and must have the following reqs
    -Active
    -Be On for Territory Wars, unless u have an RL situation/problem or problem with the time like if it is 3-5 am for u then its ok and I understand.

and if you are trying to access our guild site now ull see that u can't go as its under maintenance and will be up later today.
  • demonicangell
    demonicangell Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    cAN I jhOIN you!
    Server: Lost City
    Guild:Starting A Guild Named ~Angellz~ All Welcome To Join
    Name: DemonicAngell
    Class:Archer
    Current Level: 13
    Profession: BlackSmith
  • Bestwiz - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Options
    cAN I jhOIN you!

umm u gotta give a little more info on urself because if you're character information is the one listed on the signature then u can't join us as we are in heaven's tear.
  • Bestwiz - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Options
    B.U.M.P still recruiting all lvl 30+ active/dedicated members who wants to participate in tw and be a part of our fam. b:victory
  • Darksmasher - Heavens Tear
    Darksmasher - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Req lvl is 35+ now

wanted classes are
    archers/barbs/clerics/mages

least wanted
    venos

also update: we have a vent server now

We are highly territory war based and win/loose doesnt matter; it alsooo doesnt matter who we fite in tw and we will fite the strongest guild even if we know we mite loose, its just part of the game and for experience so if u want to join tw join ViTaLiTy!! we guarantee u tw every week b:victory
  • Titan - Heavens Tear
    Titan - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Our newest sub guild ViTaLiTy3 has officially started recruiting from today, its in Heaven's Tear and we will use this thread to recruit for ViTaLiTy3 as well. the only req here is lvl 10+ and active. we will help u out with quest and this guild wont be TW based for a while but yea eventually we will do tw once we get stronger. Once u meet req for main guild u can either go there or stay in sub if u wish to, Btw u will get all advantages as our main guild as well. Like the Guild bank, help session and so on. b:pleasedb:victory

And I guess the main guild is still recruiting lvl 35+ active members who want to do TW,

Post here if ur interested to join the subguild or main guild.