key for selecting enemy

Crazy_vixen - Sanctuary
Crazy_vixen - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Suggestion Box
Hi,

What I really miss a key to select an enemy like the tab key in WoW for example.

The problem is that it's sometimes quite tricky to select an enemy if he's behind a friendly player/npc or my pet (as a veno) is in the way but you don't realize it because you cannot see the clickable shade of ur pet and it looks like the place you click is not your pet or if it's a smaller enemy.
about Pure Wizzards:
1. You like having more than 1 element (elements are like women after all?)
2. You like seeing big numbers when hitting things. (Or getting hit)
3. You think you are gutsy but actually just too plain stupid to pick something easy.

But... 4. You're definitely in it for the endgame.
Post edited by Crazy_vixen - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Cordent - Sanctuary
    Cordent - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Tab isn't implemented because it enables bots ...

However, you can use shift-click to ignore players, so doesn't matter if someone (or someone's pet) is in front of a mob - you can still select it.
  • Crazy_vixen - Sanctuary
    Crazy_vixen - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    good to know. thx for the advice
    about Pure Wizzards:
    1. You like having more than 1 element (elements are like women after all?)
    2. You like seeing big numbers when hitting things. (Or getting hit)
    3. You think you are gutsy but actually just too plain stupid to pick something easy.

But... 4. You're definitely in it for the endgame.
  • Zombywoof - Lost City
    Zombywoof - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I have a similar dilemma with the inability to have a rapid response in instantly selecting mobs b:surrender. I never got into WoW but I've played a very similar game before my encounter with PW called Archlord. PW is unmistakably the cream of the crop, so dont get me wrong but it would be magnificent to have the option to select (scroll through) the mobs in your line of sight area, and maybe even player(s) that are directly (attacking) hostile to you. I understand it may take a lot work but it would appropriate if at some point that was implemented as I strongly believe gameplay would even be further enhanced due to that convenience. Thank you