How many ppl are NOT from PW-MY/CN/BR?

Puresoul - Lost City
Puresoul - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
seems everyone in PWI played previous version b4...
hm.. just wondering if we can spend another year on the same game.. just different server lol..

PWI rulez.z..lol
Post edited by Puresoul - Lost City on

Comments

• Tvali - Lost City
    Tvali - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    hm.. just wondering if we can spend another year on the same game.. just different server lol..

PWI rulez.z..lol

I didn't. XD My best friend played PW-MY, and then, after begging me for months to play that version, finally convinced me to try closed beta of this. Needless to say, I loved it. =]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tvali - Director of the wonderful guild Epitaph.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I never played any previous version. Only PWI Closed Beta and PWI Open Beta.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    One thing

Landshark
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Proof enough right there, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxygoth - Heavens Tear
    Foxygoth - Heavens Tear Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I played MY but didnt like the PK element of it,so came to this version where i got a choice to pk/be pked
    I like a good fight but not while im in the middle of soloing a boss and some noob decides he likes my boots lol
    foxygoth-lvl92- arcane veno

ElfyGoth-lvl 65-support cleric
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Stumbled upon the game the first day of open beta :)
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darcane - Lost City
    Darcane - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I had never heard of the game before then had a friend point me to the closed beta of this version. I've got to say it's the best F2P MMO I've come across (and I've gone thru many).
  • Oichi - Lost City
    Oichi - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i've never played any game in this "series" or any other game of this genre.

i started playing in CB though.
  • maal
    maal Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Completely new to the game, finally got curious about all those "Perfect World" ad banners that kept popping up on my screen :P
  • Lazyluna - Heavens Tear
    Lazyluna - Heavens Tear Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I didn't. I came into the picture 20 days into OB thanks to a site that lists and rates F2Ps.

Shame I couldn't have found about it a hell of a lot sooner instead of wasting time on some other MMO for a year. b:embarrass
    b:bye RETIRED
  • Tenderloin - Sanctuary
    Tenderloin - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I'm new to the game and to the PW. I heard of PW Malaysia early this year and from what I read of the PW Malaysia one server (delphi) has all maps totally controlled by one guild so I was like.. this game looks cool but all maps controlled by one guild ..ewww nevermind... then I heard that they opened PWI and it's a fresh start soo here i am.
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    dun talk **** la
  • Ajriaz_skaya - Heavens Tear
    Ajriaz_skaya - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    New to, the 3 of us.

We were bored of crappy games and searched something we could play both without having a headache.

Tried many, silk road, dream of mirror, and so on and so on, and finally found this, which contrary to the others wasn't a clone using the same engine with a different skinning.

Having fun for now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Volkner - Lost City
    Volkner - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Stumbled upon the game the first day of open beta :)

Exactly how I got on board except when I downloaded it I didnt realize that my computer didnt have enough memory for it and it took me a day to figure that out and for me it was closed beta.
    As the sun sets in the fire-blown sky, the advent of war falls upon us. I will go, fight for my nation, for my people. I will use my magic, to strike from a distance, never backing down. I will go, and bring glory to our kind. Because the time has come for this war to end. We need to band together and defeat the Wraiths. I will help make that happen. For I am a Wizard.
    ~The oath of a Wizard
    Volkner
    lvl 2x Mage
    Lost City
  • kargor
    kargor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008

Not me. And there's a lot of questions about basic game mechanics and content, which would not happen if "everyone" is from PW-MY.
    Yindra --- Lvl 64 Venomancer (Sanctuary)
    Getting too grindy by now :-(
  • Vyllina - Heavens Tear
    Vyllina - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I just started playing a few weeks ago. My boss was telling me about this game and it sounded interesting. I decided to check it out because I was really interested in the character customization. It's so detailed!

I got hooked as soon as I started playing. I have played WoW for about 2 1/2 years and have finally burned out on it. This game is fresh and different for me, so I canceled my WoW account. I figured why keep paying for a game that I'm not playing?

I really do like this game a lot; I love that it's free and I love that I don't have to buy anything from the cash shop to keep advancing. I'm so busy with work, school, and wedding preparations, I don't have time to be a hard core player anyway.
    Venomancer of Heaven's Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **Thanks to Forsankenx for my sig!
  • Shawdowfang - Heavens Tear
    Shawdowfang - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    maal wrote: »
    Completely new to the game, finally got curious about all those "Perfect World" ad banners that kept popping up on my screen :P
    Lol I know what you mean, I finally gave into those banners and found that this game didnt suck like most that are advertised as such.
    Needless to say Im new to the whole PW series. Only started playing bout a month ago.
  • Ermosa - Heavens Tear
    Ermosa - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    im new too, haven't played on any diff server before
  • Omiekins - Lost City
    Omiekins - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    pwi took my pw virginity, so to speak. lol.
    Omiekins // Archer
    Bombchu // Venomancer
    {{ Nostalgia }}
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • slinka
    slinka Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Came here after losing my high lvl item mall-ed character to atrocious PW-MY"customer service".
  • Veltore - Heavens Tear
    Veltore - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Not I.I only started 10 days ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veltore - Heavens Tear
    Veltore - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I played EQ for like 5 plus years.I already find PW much user freindly.(somewhat)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tara - Lost City
    Tara - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Never tried a different version of PW and i'm tired of the MY fools taking over and using Random terms than mean squat here (HH, 1-2 Miji etc) go back to MY version please
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Never tried a different version of PW and i'm tired of the MY fools taking over and using Random terms than mean squat here (HH, 1-2 Miji etc) go back to MY version please

acctually Miji wasnt what EXP scrolls where called in MY either. It was what they where called in China, but accepted there with out any questions / crying kids. b:sad
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited November 2008

Indeed. I have played the MY version but this is NOT that version. I was hoping to see some new stuff but everyone uses the same terms from there.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I never played other PW versions either, because they have mandatory PK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wrathx - Heavens Tear
    Wrathx - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I've never played any other version of PW. I have never even heard of it until I came across it by accident one day and decided to try it. I'm liking it so far.