Cultivation ranks

mumrha
mumrha Posts: 2 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
When does a cultivation rank change? I'm "Aware of disciple" and tought it depends from reputation but I have over 300 and still not changed...
Post edited by mumrha on

Comments

• Cordent - Sanctuary
    Cordent - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    When you hit certain levels, you'll get a message pop up which tells you to go talk to someone (and it'll show up in your quest list as 'Spiritual Cultivation'). Go talk to that person, and take the quest they offer - follow it through to the end - then you'll get the next culivation level.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    You usually get a new cultivation rank each X9 level. Always do these quests as they unlock the newest skills available to you :D
  • mumrha
    edited November 2008
    Si I have to do all the spiritual cultivation quest lv 20-29 before advancing in cultivation rank? Uff, thats long...
  • doom5422
    doom5422 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    mumrha wrote: »
    Si I have to do all the spiritual cultivation quest lv 20-29 before advancing in cultivation rank? Uff, thats long...

no, they are saying you get a quest generally at the X9 level of your bracket, so in your case, youd get one at 29...none inbetween 20 and 29
  • mumrha
    edited November 2008
    I got many cultivation quests. My question is: to get a new rank do I have to do all?
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    mumrha wrote: »
    I got many cultivation quests. My question is: to get a new rank do I have to do all?

Yes. You have to do all the quests you get in orange text.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91