hmmm

Brittanyada - Lost City
Brittanyada - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Suggestion Box
Well I don't know if anyone else has this problem... but...

I have a wireless internet connection. Im hooked up to a router and sometimes get disconnected.
it sucks pretty bad sometimes.... if it happens i get booted from the game and cant log back in for like 30 mins...

So.. maybe try to figure out some way of fixing that.. because i really like playing and its kind of frustrating when i cant log back in for such a long period of time.
Post edited by Brittanyada - Lost City on

Comments

• Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary
    Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    When you log back in, try clicking on the Safe Log box on the log in screen. That usually helps me when I can't log back in b:victory
  • Tvali - Lost City
    Tvali - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    When you log back in, try clicking on the Safe Log box on the log in screen. That usually helps me when I can't log back in b:victory

Yup, that boots whoever's on your account off...In this case, just logs your character out so you can get back in. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tvali - Director of the wonderful guild Epitaph.
  • Cordent - Sanctuary
    Cordent - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I have the same problem, and yes - a lot of the time 'Safe Log' works.

There are times though when it simply won't connect - if I take a look at the servers, there's no ping for Sanctuary. I'm guessing there must be a limit to how many players can connect at once? In any case, it is quite annoying ... especially when you get disconnected with mobs around :(
  • Aryannaveno - Sanctuary
    Aryannaveno - Sanctuary Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    This should be in Technical support zone where people will actually look for threads this and actively try to help.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6
  • Brittanyada - Lost City
    Brittanyada - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    thanks so much. that has helped a lot. I just started this game so im not sure how everything works yet... but thanks again! i can actually log back in now :D