Need tips on killing

forevermore
forevermore Posts: 6 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Blademaster
Well im doing this lvl 24 quest right now and im having a hard time killing, it seems i'd have to rest every 1-2 monsters and sometimes i'd die WHILE resting. (Burn)

Well anyways, i need tips on how to kill, suggestfull gears and such. Any help appreciated ^^;
Post edited by forevermore on

Comments

• Monarch - Lost City
    Monarch - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Start reading guides. That is the best way to learn.

What are your stats? weapon type? we need more information man. Are you using life powder?
    It takes a big man to cry, but a bigger man to laugh at him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Guild: Outlaw
  • Benor - Lost City
    Benor - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Personally, I don't use life powder and any of the apothecary stuff, something I'll maybe look into. Anyways, I think that especially when you get to Archosaur and are soloing mobs, you will NEED to buy potions. You may not make the money you would usually by resting every 2 monsters, but I find its a small price to pay. I'd rather level up faster and finish my quest quicker by spending the 4 thousand on potions and spending maybe 30 minutes rather than not buying potions and spending an hour and 30 minutes. But its up to you.
  • Monarch - Lost City
    Monarch - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    And you can maxamize on your potions by taking the time to sit and drink one after the fight. You get more healing out of it.
    It takes a big man to cry, but a bigger man to laugh at him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Guild: Outlaw
  • Tritoryo - Lost City
    Tritoryo - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Dont worry too much, as of lv 29 u get a healing skill... which helps a bit.