Solo FB19?

Options
Davias - Lost City
Davias - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Venomancer
I have heard 2 venos talking about they can solo FB19, is it possible? if it is, at which level?
Post edited by Davias - Lost City on

Comments

• kasapina
    kasapina Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Possible - Venos are the best at soloing. About your level I think it shouldn't be a problem.
  • Ladylyra - Heavens Tear
    Ladylyra - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Yes, it is possible. I soloed it on my other veno character at lvl 27, but you can solo it at lvl 23.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I doubt you can solo it at 23. Golem not strong enough to handle boss'es attack yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    You can solo it at mid 20s.

You can do it with 3 level 19 wf working together.

Probably 23 or so you could do it with 2.

Once you get your level 59 skills, most importantly Bramble Hood, you can just run through and aoe everything at the end for a much faster run.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Davias - Lost City
    Davias - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options

You can do it with 3 level 19 wf working together.

Probably 23 or so you could do it with 2.

Once you get your level 59 skills, most importantly Bramble Hood, you can just run through and aoe everything at the end for a much faster run.

Wow, I have never thought about to solo FB. I can not even get into the door when I was lvl 21, killed by the wolfs outside the entry. and a lvl 60 group helped me with my FB19. it makes me think a high level group always needed to do FB. Have any of you soloed FB39? possible I can solo it lets say when I reach lvl 55?
  • Saxira - Heavens Tear
    Saxira - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I tried for fun when i was lvl 23 with the help of a lvl 19 cleric...
    we did 40 mins and a lot of runs and we reached in the middle...

Good thing was that i learned controlling my pet :D
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Wow, I have never thought about to solo FB. I can not even get into the door when I was lvl 21, killed by the wolfs outside the entry. and a lvl 60 group helped me with my FB19. it makes me think a high level group always needed to do FB. Have any of you soloed FB39? possible I can solo it lets say when I reach lvl 55?

Yeah, at 55 you should be able to solo most of fb39. I'm not sure about the last boss. I've seen a lvl 60 veno do that one, but I don't know about lower than that. Probably could do it at 55 if you're good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • finger
    finger Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    i helped a 23 lvl archer with his fb19 when i was lvl 33 and i finished it, died two times though cause i didn't see some mobs... probably a veno can solo fb19 at lvl 30, or so... pull, kill, pull kill and so on... but with a good tank pet(u probably need to do dmg and heal the pet at the same time if u wanna kill the boss in less than 5 min). With 2 venos the task is easier.
    One venom can pull and heal the pets, while the other deals the damage. And if the pulling is done correct, it's an easy run till the boss fight.
  • deliciouse
    deliciouse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I did it at lvl 25 but it was time consuming.
    Id say if you want to solo it take your time and use your luring skills. If not you'll die allot.

When you get to the boss just take your time(Again) and kill all the smaller mobs around him one by one then just sit back and heal your pet and let him do the work. If you have the time in between heals throw a few skills at him but keep your pet alive and you'll kill em.

Also bring pots in case.

P.S. Watch your corners or you'll get jumped.
  • davais
    davais Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    deliciouse wrote: »
    I did it at lvl 25 but it was time consuming.
    Id say if you want to solo it take your time and use your luring skills. If not you'll die allot.

When you get to the boss just take your time(Again) and kill all the smaller mobs around him one by one then just sit back and heal your pet and let him do the work. If you have the time in between heals throw a few skills at him but keep your pet alive and you'll kill em.

Also bring pots in case.

P.S. Watch your corners or you'll get jumped.

Just to test if I can do that, I soloed 2 FB19 last week without any problem. I am going to try to solo FB29 this week just for fun.
  • Urenna - Heavens Tear
    Urenna - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    a veno can definitely solo the fb19 at lvl 30. mid 20s would be pushing it, but not impossible i dont think.

some friends and I have lvl 19 veno farmers.

3 of us and 1 lvl 19 cleric did the untamed fb19 no problem. the end boss was somewhat difficult, but with 3 healing and 2 golems(volcanic magmite was main tank with dmg reduction skill ) and crystaline was off tank) it wasn't hard. after getting one lvl we did the elf fb19 and had absolutely no trouble at all. no deaths for any of us.

dunno about the bosses, but my battle cleric friend and I was bored one day and we cleared the fb 39 cave. died twice, but that was because of hidden bosses and never having been in the cave before lol.
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Once you got your pet control down properly, it's all pretty breezy.

With a golem, you can solo the mobs at level 16 or so.

A single level 23 veno could solo FB19, but it would need to be pure int with a pretty pimped out golem. Would need a buncha tanking skills.

But two venos, 23+ could very very easily do the entire FB. Just decide ahead of time whose golem is gonna tank, and have the other one turn off bash to make sure it doesnt draw aggro. Then both heal the same golem. Shouldn't have a problem if you do that.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • Felinesoulja - Sanctuary
    Felinesoulja - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options

You can do it with 3 level 19 wf working together.QUOTE]

wf? although i'm lv 44, i'm still a newb 0.o only play to kill :P anywayz, isn't doing the fb19/29 (soloing) pointless?? well i say this becuz u dun get anything but the dq drops, and lastly, if u kill the boss, do u still get the molds, or w/e they're called, such as dem xenoblood(?) and ___Claws from quinzi?
  • Moriki - Lost City
    Moriki - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options

wf? although i'm lv 44, i'm still a newb 0.o only play to kill :P anywayz, isn't doing the fb19/29 (soloing) pointless?? well i say this becuz u dun get anything but the dq drops, and lastly, if u kill the boss, do u still get the molds, or w/e they're called, such as dem xenoblood(?) and ___Claws from quinzi?

You still get a lot of exp and rep =)

At level 40 you'll be getting 10k exp per FB19 run. It's well worth it if you prefer not to grind. And you always get the Xenoblood. It's a quest reward.
    edited November 2008
    Options
    You still get a lot of exp and rep =)

At level 40 you'll be getting 10k exp per FB19 run. It's well worth it if you prefer not to grind. And you always get the Xenoblood. It's a quest reward.

what if u solo w/o the call of duty?
  • Pinkpeach - Lost City
    Pinkpeach - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    what if u solo w/o the call of duty?

You'll only get xp from mob kills.
    edited November 2008
    Options
    oh, ok thnx, also read my other thread i just made, cuz i need help >.> ish called "help on pulling" or something like that
  • zionwarrior
    zionwarrior Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    it is possible to do the solo at lvl 23 i did it at lvl 22 :P with me an FlyTrap my frog it was not to easy but i was pulling like every mob by myself it took like 2hours lmao but i did it i can do it again if u want i will make a new veno get to 23 then solo it with a frog and vid it for u and post a link for it up to u then again my frog had 4 skills and 1 was flesh rend 1 was fire ball another was boost (for hp when my healing was not enough it helps in a pinch but not much) an my last skill was icicle i think its called anyways tactic is as folos btw the boss took like 1 hr lolz the other hour was with the rest of the cave also back to tactic heal pet like mad an cast the burn spell when u can ;p and a few venemous scarabs also make sure u have all ur skills maxed for this eg the main skills u use for veno not fox form also the amplify dmg skills helps ur pet if u can pull it off in time and switch back its tough i just did it at the start of the fight then swapped back to my veno form it helped a lot but bramble guard is a much for this if u want u can try my tactic it does work i would kno i was mostly int so i did decent dmg anyways with almost no points into str only enough for hold ing my wep thats it vit i have put a few points into it also but like i put 5 into it ever 5-7 lvls so its not too high really -_- i die in like 1-4hits from mobs my lvl if i take aggro from my pet -_- it does happen from time to time i would kno i failed trying to solo it at lvl 22 like 13 times b4 i did it it was the 1st to mobs that always killed me till i figured how to lure then i was doing pretty good till i got the the boss the 1st time lolz i kinda got like all full of myself cause i made it an went all out on the boss sorta forgot to heal my pet an got owned >.< then was like damit didnt think he would be this hard-_- lolz but ya it is possible to do it at least i did but it took like 14-15 times trying lolz
    340e1f28-2806-453d-8005-5420e7eb9a6b.jpg
    Check my older posts by profile I am far older than 2010 I was from beta just got on forums in 2008 otc for the first time.
  • Urenna - Heavens Tear
    Urenna - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    if you are just talking about the cave mobs then yes.... a lvl 15+ veno would have no trouble with the mobs if they know how to pull. The boss is a different story. Unless your golem has more skills than the starting ones and you are pure INT with stones on your weapon I don't think there is any way that a lvl 23 will solo the fb19 bosses. I would have to see it to believe it. Matter of fact will try it this week.

my friend and I are both lvl 21 with mag atk stones in fb19 weapons. main tank is 21 volcanic magmite ( for the tough skill ) and even with two of us we can't keep heal on the pet with its base skills. and we are mostly mag with 10 vit and required str.
  • GodRealm - Lost City
    GodRealm - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    A lvl 30 to 40 Veno can solo fb 19 if they have the proper pets
    i soloed it on my veno when i was lvl 37 with the help of a golemb:victory
  • Shiga - Sanctuary
    Shiga - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I just solo'd my FB19 at 37, I tried it at earlier levels and died quite a bit, of course this is my first character, and the best item I had was some of the quest gear, and a self made 2 star magic sword. Each individual fight was easy, even the boss fight I think I could have possibly done 10 levels earlier, however the problem comes with having to know your surroundings very well. And I would definitely suggest going slowly especially on your first attempt and even more if your lower level.
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I tried soloing my lvl 40 Veno in Cave of *something*, the FB39 cave. I got up to half way until I died. I would imagine FB19 and FB29 would be no trouble for me.

PS. Someone here seriously need to start using punctuation marks. I had a headache when I read past the first four lines!
  • lutennant
    lutennant Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    how do u actually get the fb quests cause ive got the tablet and one that but no fb quests helpb:shocked
    plz help
  • QTKyuubi - Sanctuary
    QTKyuubi - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Have any of you soloed FB39? possible I can solo it lets say when I reach lvl 55?

Lowest lvl for soloing depends alot on time and patience. If you have an eldergoth marksman or sharpshoter then you can, It's ranged attack lets you stay out of farrens aoe, great for pulling and exploding mobs too b:victory

At 55 it will be slow and tedioius and you will mostly have to heal pet and stay out of the way b:surrender

I know at lvl 65 all bosses are soloable for venos, without herc, and most of the mobs die like regular mobs so it's a piece of cake b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mascot of Apocalyps b:cute
    Eldergoths FTW Go Mojo Go