new here wanna ask a few questions

Options
grimmjjow
grimmjjow Posts: 2 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
yo whatsup people?* i'm really new here like i mean lol the thing is still downloading :P so i wanted to ask is this game really good? or is it one of them games that they make it look good, but its not good at all and also in ur opinion what race would it be best for me to pick, cuz i've been reading some of the info about the game, it sounds pretty cool so i'm gonna try it, hit me up peace
Post edited by grimmjjow on

Comments

• larlissa
    larlissa Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Hey. I'm new too. 16%....17%...Boy this takes forever.
    Is there a tutorial or is it like WoW where you just start?
  • grimmjjow
    grimmjjow Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    i'm not sure i'm trying to login i put my password in and it says select your character but it won't let me do it
  • Temerayn - Sanctuary
    Temerayn - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    grimmjjow wrote: »
    i'm not sure i'm trying to login i put my password in and it says select your character but it won't let me do it

Have you created a character yet? That might be part of the issue. Not that I can help really. I only started yesterday.
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Make sure to set your game's resolution to 800x600 or higher from the Launcher's settings menu. That'll make sure you can see the Create button on the Character Selection screen,.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nazxsis
    nazxsis Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Two quick questions; Is there a FPS cap and does the game have high graphics card requirements?