Paid for Zen, but yet to receive it!

Akaisora - Heavens Tear
Akaisora - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Cash Shop Huddle
How long does it take for zen to be charged into an account so we can use the zen??

I've made payment already with the bank deducting the amount off my bank account. But have yet to be charged with the zen.
moo?
*wobbles abit*
Post edited by Akaisora - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Eislynn - Sanctuary
    Eislynn - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I think it varies. For me, it took less than 5 min, but I probably did it during the times where the business hours are open and can verify the payments. Or maybe it's something else. Hrm.

I know for some, it takes a bit longer for their payment to be verified than it does for others. Maybe it's dependent on country?
    A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity. -Robert Frost
  • Akaisora - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    the last time i charged zen, it was instant. right the next very sec, my account got credited with the zen. still no zen here =(
    moo?
    *wobbles abit*
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Fill out a support ticket, posting about this on the forum is the very wrong approach. Take it to where the right people see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Payment processing can take time; there's verification that has to go on to prevent fraud. If you believe there has been an unreasonably long delay, please contact ticketing and support or use the phone number included with your reciept.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Akaisora - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    I have submitted a ticket prior to making this thread. I wanted to know how long does it normally take to have an account get charged with zen.

I finally got my zen after so many hours. Wished that it was slightly faster, than having to wait so long =(

But thanks anyways for all teh replies.
    moo?
    *wobbles abit*