Orphanage - Lost City - Recruiting

Cubbie - Lost City
Cubbie - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Guild Banter
Feeling a little left out of your guild?

Has your guild merged with another one leaving you behind?

Or just looking for a new home?

Come to Orphanage.

The Orphanage faction is a new faction that is recruiting for the Perfect World game on the Lost City server.

The faction was started because the leader and co-founder got left out of a merger that occurred in their past guild. Basically they didn’t meet the level requirement of the new guild.

Our charter is simple…help each other out.

We are looking for casual or active members. It doesn’t matter whether players are new or experienced. There currently is no level requirement for joining our ranks. You can even stay as long as you’d like.

We just ask that players please be respectful towards the newer players and each other. Disrespect towards other members of and within our faction will not be tolerated. I will also not tolerate people who obsessively curse or cuss.

If you’re looking for a new home, a change of scenery, or perhaps would like to ‘volunteer’ some time as an experienced player feel free to contact me in game or post here.
Cubbie: Panda Barbarian
Leader of Orphanage
Perfect World International (Lost City Server)
Post edited by Cubbie - Lost City on

Comments

• sehkmaa
    sehkmaa Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Hi there,
    I am new to PW but not to mmorpg-ing.
    I would be interested in joining this guild. Please feel free to contact me here or in game (Sehkmaa)
    Thanks
    M
  • Cubbie - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Just updating more contact(s) for the guild.

Persons interested in joining Orphanage can also contact the following officers:

To Be Determined

Or you can ask a guild member to see who might be online at the time to add you to our ranks.

Thank you.
    Leader of Orphanage
  • Cubbie - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Well,

Our number of members hit 50 and we finally were able to upgrade the guild to level 2 status.

That means there's 50 more slots available for members.

Again, if you'd like to join our ranks, or would like to help volunteer some time helping out, feel free to contact any of the officers mentioned either in game via email or whisper.

Also kindly note: I will be on vacation for a week and will be leaving the guild in the capable hands of broederjr during the week of my absence. Any questions you may have regarding the guild can be sent to him during my absence. Thank you.
    Leader of Orphanage
  • Cubbie - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Our ranks are in a re-organization mode for our guild and we are accepting in-guild nominations for executors, marshals, and a director at this time.

People interested in joining our ranks can contact me or one of the executors mentioned above for guild membership.

Note: People requesting guild membership and that would like to request officer positions must register on our website (http://orphanage1.gamerdna.com) after being accepted into the guild.

Thank you.
    Leader of Orphanage
  • yingjian
    yingjian Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Our ranks are in a re-organization mode for our guild and we are accepting in-guild nominations for executors, marshals, and a director at this time.

People interested in joining our ranks can contact me or one of the executors mentioned above for guild membership.

Note: People requesting guild membership and that would like to request officer positions must register on our website (http://orphanage1.gamerdna.com) after being accepted into the guild.

Thank you.

Marschall:

MH
    BROEder
    Lid
    Queen

Exe:
    Sensei
    nes
    queen
    MH