any ideas on where to get one?
i can buy one but i cant find someone who wants to sell
Post edited by Slythera - Lost City on

Comments

• Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Go North East of Etherblade and tame yourself a lvl 17 Crystalline Magmite, lvl it up and it will be your best physical tank in the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kasapina
    kasapina Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    At the land of lodging, as poison said, there is the magmite. In the human dungeon, there is a similiar one - one of them had a bash, while the other - better stats, but I don't remember which is which. I am not making an experiment to see if beetles can beat golems in tanking and as far as I see it, they endure a bit more punishment but can't do much damage. If you want, you can take a beetle at city of the lost - the blue ones have more tanking ability than the purple ones..
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    kasapina wrote: »
    At the land of lodging, as poison said, there is the magmite. In the human dungeon, there is a similiar one - one of them had a bash, while the other - better stats, but I don't remember which is which. I am not making an experiment to see if beetles can beat golems in tanking and as far as I see it, they endure a bit more punishment but can't do much damage. If you want, you can take a beetle at city of the lost - the blue ones have more tanking ability than the purple ones..

Land of Lodging is 17 which will get better stats.

Human Dungeon (there are a few outside there too) is 19 and comes with bash.

The way I look at it, you can buy bash, you can't buy the better stats. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • swiftlikeafox
    swiftlikeafox Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options

The way I look at it, you can buy bash, you can't buy the better stats. :)

This is true, but the difference in stats between a crystal and volcanic are so minimal that you're probably better off saving your 200-700k and just getting the volcanic to start with.
  • Aenil - Heavens Tear
    Aenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    lol... Yeah... Not all of us have millions to spend like Poison obviously does. It's really up to you which you get though. The difference in stats is about 10 on each stat at level 90. So... The difference in damage a tank will take is maybe 1 in 100... Or even 1 in 1000...