pet bag quest

dewrock
dewrock Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
hello i went to get the pet bag quest and i chose the cage one. i cant seem to find the cage and i ask ingame but no1 answers. any1 know?
Post edited by dewrock on

Comments

• Sixsix - Lost City
    Sixsix - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Pet cage is an item from the cash shop. They cost 2 gold zen or around 220k coins if you buy the zen with coins.
  • Adriazirma - Sanctuary
    Adriazirma - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Good that we can Trash quests. I think it should be stated in-game when the item is cash-item.
  • oathbraeker
    oathbraeker Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    the alternative to the cage is getting hay rite? any1 know which monsters drop hay frequently?
  • Kinkajou - Sanctuary
    Kinkajou - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I know that any of the Rhino type creatures drop hay but its sorta rare.b:angry good luck I'm picking them up a little at a time.b:victory
  • Hatchetharry - Sanctuary
    Hatchetharry - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    the alternative to the cage is getting hay rite? any1 know which monsters drop hay frequently?

Someone posted this database in the forum. I play in window mode rather than full screen so I can access it when I need to. Hope this helps.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/

b:cool
  • kargor
    kargor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Good that we can Trash quests. I think it should be stated in-game when the item is cash-item.

While it wouldn't hurt, you really don't need a lot of F2P experience to figure this out. Extensions are frequently found in cash shops, and given the choice between a quest that requires you to collect 20 somethings, and another quest for the same thing that requires you to get 1 something, which of the two is more likely to involve the cash shop item?

The naming is incosistent, though. I knew right away that I'll never find something called an "Inventory Extension Stone" or a "Safe Extension Stone" from monsters, so they had to be cash shop just based on the name. By now, I know that monsters are unlikely to drop items called "Cage", but as a new player this could still be an option. But as I said, given the choice between the two quests...

Not getting a reply to questions is more disappointing. Even in the F2P game that gets the highest score in the "user guidance" category of all the games I've played, people did have questions. And even if someone comes up with an even better "user guidance" score there will still be questions. From a newbie perspective, even if you can research thing on the net, it's still disappointing to see the town crawling with people and nobody answering. Which, of course, is a people thing, not something the game can do.

I tend to reply to as many questions a possible when I see them --- but I'm not usually sitting around in one of the big cities.

Interesting enough, so far I've only seen one game that tried to reward people for helping newbies --- making higher levels actively seek out newbies to help. Pretty much like a larger version of the "call to duty" thing that perfect world does, and not based on just giving people some impossible quest and adding a side quest to reward higher levels for helping out.

While the actual implementation wasn't really great, I wish more games would pick up the general idea and try to come up with a better solution.
    Yindra --- Lvl 64 Venomancer (Sanctuary)
    Getting too grindy by now :-(
  • gleowien
    gleowien Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:questionb:questionb:questionb:questionyou can also get hay from those turtles in the lake of no worries.
    dunno which one but the swim in the southern part.
    they're not that high. 13 maybe
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Necromancer isn't a playable class, please don't be one on forums ;O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.