Stream strike help info

glias
glias Posts: 4 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Blademaster
hi guys am making my duel axe bm tank but i need some info on stream strike cause it seems pretty useful since it increases ur threat lvl which is good for making sure mobs stay on u instead of kicking **** out of ur healer.

anyway i was wondering if i were to max stream strike would that increase my threat lvl further too?

please reply if u no

thnx b:victory
Post edited by glias on

Comments

• Monarch - Lost City
    Monarch - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    It does cause more threat, but it also eats up much neede chi. Going to have to balance which is more important to you.
    It takes a big man to cry, but a bigger man to laugh at him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Guild: Outlaw
  • glias
    glias Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    sweet tyvm
  • Fivefive - Lost City
    Fivefive - Lost City Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Usually you can outdamage a Cleric/Wizard just by normal attacks. I use fists and I cause more threat than a wizard 3 levels higher than me. Some people like Stream Strike because at level 80/90 you get to choose between Heaven/Hell "alignment", one of the "alignments" give Stream Strike a chance to heal you for 800 HP. The "alignments" give almost all skills a special effect.
  • Monarch - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    That is true FiveFive, you just have to look ahead and know which skills you want to max, and which you want to leave at lvl 1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • melechia
    melechia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    duel axe bm tank ?? Is it worth it? youll never be as good a tanker as a barbarian, so why go there in the first place?
    If your mind is set on beeing a tanker, then go barbarian, or maybe you didnt really mean "tank" just a vit based bm.....

Let us know how that build worked out.
  • Monarch - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    I recently tanked FB29 for a guild group and it went fine. It is possible for a BM to Tank as long as the party understands to allow you to get aggro.

We didn't have a veno either, so pretty much I'd drag the 2 or 3 mobs that come together, aoe stun, then aoe hit them all before everyone else laid into them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]