Helping Fbs~

Reikara - Heavens Tear
Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
Ok, So ive been using world chat to shout that i'm helping Fb19s..but the pms i'm getting are getting absolutly ridiculous.

I do NOT rob tab holders, I'm not interested in the drops. Any moulds that are dropped go to the tab holder. What would I want with a level 20 mould anyway?

Another person even pmed me "go do your own quests you lazy git". Now that really pissed me off.
1. I can't level from my own quests, I don't get enough too.
2. I'm OFFERING FREE help to tab holders for their 19 dungeon quests.
3. Should I get bored I like to spend time HELPING people do their hard quests...

So, If you really do have such problems with me helping people either deal with it or blacklist me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Reikara - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• demonicangell
    demonicangell Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    If Your Giving The MOlder To The fb Tab Holder Then I See No Prob With You helping =)

And If People Are Complain Then Tell Them To Stfu

And Yusss Its Hard To lvl With Out Grinding Alot at 40+

Ive Been Doing fb 29 Alot with Guild ANd The Xp is Great And Sometime I Do Come Accross The Occasional MOlder That I Keep But Its Ok Beacsue I Was Robbed Offf 3 Molders in My Fb29

X DemonicAngel X
    Server: Lost City
    Guild:Starting A Guild Named ~Angellz~ All Welcome To Join
    Name: DemonicAngell
    Class:Archer
    Current Level: 13
    Profession: BlackSmith
  • g3dragon
    g3dragon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Ok, So ive been using world chat to shout that i'm helping Fb19s..but the pms i'm getting are getting absolutly ridiculous.

I do NOT rob tab holders, I'm not interested in the drops. Any moulds that are dropped go to the tab holder. What would I want with a level 20 mould anyway?

Another person even pmed me "go do your own quests you lazy git". Now that really pissed me off.
    1. I can't level from my own quests, I don't get enough too.
    2. I'm OFFERING FREE help to tab holders for their 19 dungeon quests.
    3. Should I get bored I like to spend time HELPING people do their hard quests...

So, If you really do have such problems with me helping people either deal with it or blacklist me.

Perhaps you can state that you have no interest in the drops. b:victory
  • Jordanfox - Heavens Tear
    Jordanfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I intend to do what you're doing once I've gained a few levels, and I find it to be a valuable service. All my FB's have been with at least one high-lvl player. They rock. Especially my faction leader!
  • V_a_l - Heavens Tear
    V_a_l - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Well.. Can't blame others for thinking that way...
    Cause not many people are like you, in that when drop the molds, will give to TAB holder instead. Most would rather keep for themself, or even if they can't used it, sell it at 500k or so, to earn some coins. You might have know that coins are really difficult in earning...
    Those might not know, will know you are 'eyeing' on the mold. So perhaps when shouting, like what others said, state your purpose.

Eg: Helping in FB19. Not interested in drop items. Will give to TAB holder. PM me =)

I agreed with you. When at certain level, those quest given are so hard for one to level. The only way is to do FB19 or FB29 or even FB39 quest.... This is one way for gaining more experience.

Perhaps beside helping in FB quest, you might want to help in boss quest too. I believe alot will need help on this =)

Cheers !!
    Cherish what you have now... Do not regret when you lose it... =)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    That's only in higher level FBs. Low levels like 19 ppl don't care about molds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Well they seem to because they're accusing me of trying to steal moulds..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I don't see why people would yell at you for helping even IF you would keep the molds.

It's a win-win situation for both parties.

You get rep, exp, drops.

The tab holder get's a fast, smooth fb, exp, drops, rep and the quest rewards.

Everyone win's there, no one's being robbed.

When I did my fb19 it was a mess. The highest players weren't much above lvl 20, the fb19 took ages, people kept dying...I've done 2 more fb19 with my other character's (as tab holder) and **** the drops if it saves me time and exp to have high lvl's help out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zenpachi - Heavens Tear
    Zenpachi - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Actually, the tab holder/person who needs the fb done is losing out. When there are high levels in the group, drops are extremely diminished. A full group of levels 19-25ish would be much better than a 19 and a 4x+ if the 19 is interested in drops, such as molders. I've seen it happen 4 times consistently so far. We had a group with a level 57 in fb29, and got nothing but coins from Quinzi twice. Also, I (level 42) helped with fb19 twice - nothing but coin.

At level 19, though, the quest reward is plenty good enough, IMO. But if they're wanting some extra 3* stuff and a stab at a molder, 'helping' them at your level is actually hindering.
    edited November 2008
    Actually, the tab holder/person who needs the fb done is losing out. When there are high levels in the group, drops are extremely diminished. A full group of levels 19-25ish would be much better than a 19 and a 4x+ if the 19 is interested in drops, such as molders. I've seen it happen 4 times consistently so far. We had a group with a level 57 in fb29, and got nothing but coins from Quinzi twice. Also, I (level 42) helped with fb19 twice - nothing but coin.

At level 19, though, the quest reward is plenty good enough, IMO. But if they're wanting some extra 3* stuff and a stab at a molder, 'helping' them at your level is actually hindering.

Tab holders are doing the fb's for their cultivation quests and their quest rewards, not really for the drops.

Culti > drops
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurumfaramon - Heavens Tear
    Aurumfaramon - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I did every single one of my FB's so far in a group with one high level or even 2 high levels, I just finished my FB51 with 2 level 70's in party ... I personally dont care about missing out on the low chance of a mold drop over getting it done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • demonicangell
    edited November 2008
    Tab holders are doing the fb's for their cultivation quests and their quest rewards, not really for the drops.

Culti > drops

yea but they deserve the drops i mean its there tab
    edited November 2008
    yea but they deserve the drops i mean its there tab

They don't. The drops should go to the entire squad, not just the tab holder. Everyone helps in the squad, if the tab holder wants to be selfish and have all the drops themselves then they shall go ahead and do the fb alone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • demonicangell
    edited November 2008
    They don't. The drops should go to the entire squad, not just the tab holder. Everyone helps in the squad, if the tab holder wants to be selfish and have all the drops themselves then they shall go ahead and do the fb alone.

Good Comment But You Get Some People IN The Group Who Do less Then NOthing And Then Pick Up The Bosses Drop And Logg....

That Happend when i did my fb 19 i did it with a lvl 23 me and a 2 lvl 20's the lvl 23 grabbed all the bosses drops and logged he picked up a molder and a wep....

I do agree that it should go to all the squad but the bulk should go to the tablet holder as the rest off the people would have already done theres annd reaped the rewards

X DemonicAngell X
  • Kagioshi - Sanctuary
    Kagioshi - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    there is alot of rude people who like to state their opinion for no reason in this game when it comes to shouts if someone is offering help or asking for help and those people have nothing good to say keep you mouth shut let people enjoy the game just because your life sux dont bring down others. oh ya and i love people who cry their gonna report you because you told them to stfu wow those letters really hurt lol grow up those people b:angry
  • Zenpachi - Heavens Tear
    Zenpachi - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2008

Culti > drops
    Yeah, I agree. I just wanted to make sure people knew this. I honestly didn't know until the other day when we did 29 with the higher level squad mates.

The people enlisting these higher levels to help them may not know what they're giving up for an easy run through. Personally, I'd rather have a bigger challenge with a chance at getting decent loot. Maybe not as important for 19, and even 29, but beyond that, hell yeah.