Tansfer of Data

thepizza
thepizza Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Suggestion Box
I play the Malaysian (English) version of Perfect World, and I started to play it before the International version was even in closed beta. Unfortunately, I now yearn to play this version because of its rapid growth and higher quality (no offense to the Malaysian version). I have a level 55 Werebeast (Barbarian) in the Malaysian version, and I think it would it would be a good idea to have some way to transfer your characters from one version of the game, to another. I know that it is a difficult proposition, but I know that many other people who play different versions of the game now want to switch versions without having to restart at level 1. If there's any possible way this will ever happen, any info would be greatly appreciated.
Post edited by thepizza on

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I can tell you now it never will. That one is run by another company.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Bestwiz - Heavens Tear
    Bestwiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    thepizza wrote: »
    I play the Malaysian (English) version of Perfect World, and I started to play it before the International version was even in closed beta. Unfortunately, I now yearn to play this version because of its rapid growth and higher quality (no offense to the Malaysian version). I have a level 55 Werebeast (Barbarian) in the Malaysian version, and I think it would it would be a good idea to have some way to transfer your characters from one version of the game, to another. I know that it is a difficult proposition, but I know that many other people who play different versions of the game now want to switch versions without having to restart at level 1. If there's any possible way this will ever happen, any info would be greatly appreciated.

don't think thats even possible, only time i saw u can swith ur character is to the other server not to another version of the game cuz things are very much different, so I'm afraid u wud have to make a new char here.
    Dont MEss with me I'm da Best
    b:laughb:chuckleb:victoryb:angryb:byeb:cute