Changing account

Ladybriar - Heavens Tear
Ladybriar - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Support Desk
ok so ive created several accounts but deleted them for various reasons, now i play a venomancer who is level 42 but i cant change to her or send a ticket regarding her, also her trousers are glitched, they dont have the to flaps of material over them. what do i do re the first problem?
Post edited by Ladybriar - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    The flaps over the trousers appears for my Archer but NOT for my veno. It's not a glitch, it's a different look because of the different poses each have.

Honestly I wish the flaps wouldn't show up for my dang archer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ladybriar - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    lol, i like the flaps they make my top look like a dress and i would not have a hole on the trousers where my flies would be b:chuckle
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    lol, i like the flaps they make my top look like a dress and i would not have a hole on the trousers where my flies would be b:chuckle

Yeah but the lacks look absolutely stupid on my archer if she's not wearing the Starcrossed love top =/ You can't match the slacks with anything else if the flaps are there, it sucks.

There should be an option for them to show or not >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2008
    yeah i agree with you there, but i have noticed on ther venos, i see the flaps when im stood at a distance, but then close up they go, weird, and i still dont know how to get my veno acc to be able to be selected on here and in support tickets. her name is LadySelene shes level 42
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    To change an account, you need to log out from your current one on the forums. To change a character avatar on these forums, try here, but understand that you can only use an avatar for your account.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2008
    gattsuru wrote: »
    To change an account, you need to log out from your current one on the forums. To change a character avatar on these forums, try here, but understand that you can only use an avatar for your account.

ok i tried that but i do not have the option of using my venomancer titled LadySelene, i only have the options of the accs i kept and the ones i deleted. surely if i deleted them they will not show up
    edited November 2008
    hmm maybe i did not explain it well. i want to use the same account to log in, but i want to use a different character of mine as i dont play ladybriar now. when i go to change i do not get theoption of using my venomancer. this is also an issue on the support ticket as i have to select which character it is regarding but again i do not get the option to use my venomancer

the only characers on my character selection now are

LadyAvalon
    LadyBriar
    LadySelene
    and a lvl 2 acc but wont bother to mention her

i had many others which i deleted as i did not want them but they are still on my avatar selection and the drop down menue in the support ticket section
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Was it on a different server?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2008
    no, it was heavens tear. i just got my veno to lvl 43
  • Aryannaveno - Sanctuary
    Aryannaveno - Sanctuary Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    ok i tried that but i do not have the option of using my venomancer titled LadySelene, i only have the options of the accs i kept and the ones i deleted. surely if i deleted them they will not show up

You say here that your venomancer called LadySelene does not have an option to use.
    the only characers on my character selection now are

LadyAvalon
    LadyBriar
    LadySelene
    and a lvl 2 acc but wont bother to mention her

But what is this then?
    edited November 2008
    You say here that your venomancer called LadySelene does not have an option to use.

But what is this then?

i mean when i go to log onto perfect world i have only those accounts

but on the forums and when i do a support ticket LadySelene is not an option
This discussion has been closed.