Updating file

Jinxmuted - Heavens Tear
Jinxmuted - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Support Desk
Okay I started updating files at 1pm this after noon it is now 7pm and it isnt even a 4th done, this is taking forever whatever is going on I need an answer to, because when it usually updates it doesnt take this long.b:angry

Pw1.jpg

its been staying in this same place all day, I dont understand

Also everytime the yellow bar goes up it gives me an error and a couple of options but it goes away as fast as it come, what does that mean?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Everything smells better when you're sock b:laugh
Post edited by Jinxmuted - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Ryuna - Lost City
    Ryuna - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    lul.

ur demand amuses me.
  • Jinxmuted - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    who are you? that's not any information I need, please I only want people with beneficial information not random people, If your going to answer I'd rather it be helpful of by a Monitor or something, thank you and please, helpful information only.
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I'm not sure I can provide helpful information, but I can provide information. Closing and restarting the Launcher, and clicking continue update, tends to help. So does checking your firewall to make sure that it's not interfering.

Worst case, Aryannaveno's links. may be helpful, although there is some risk involved in downloading any file from the internet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blade_masta - Lost City
    Blade_masta - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    It happens, try patching manually.
  • Jinxmuted - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    gattsuru wrote: »
    I'm not sure I can provide helpful information, but I can provide information. Closing and restarting the Launcher, and clicking continue update, tends to help. So does checking your firewall to make sure that it's not interfering.

Worst case, Aryannaveno's links. may be helpful, although there is some risk involved in downloading any file from the internet.
    Thank you that actually helped a lot b:victory
This discussion has been closed.