burken

burkis
burkis Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Cleric
heeey =) im new in game ;> created a cleric a few days ago, im only level 7 :P was wondering which skills to specc ? anyone have an idea ?
And statpoints i put 1 str and 4 mag every lvl, is that good ?
Post edited by burkis on

Comments

• Tiament - Heavens Tear
    Tiament - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Depends really,going support or full attack?
  • foxnews
    foxnews Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Well, I also just started (*Level 18) from what I can see. There really is not much to choose from. Full Intellect with a few points spent into Str/Dex (For use of gear at later levels) is what I can see. Also, there is not a spec. You just go to the trainer and buy the skill with spirit/gold.
    "The most incomprehensible thing about our universe, is that it is comprehensible."
  • xlovex
    xlovex Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Actually Clerics are one of the classes where sp is incredibly tight.

You -will- not be able to get all your skills, not even close.

Your decision to be full support or full attack won't have to be made however, until maybe lvls 20-30, where the two trees start to get more and more expensive.

In the beginning, you'll want to max cyclone and plume shot no matter what build.

For support, you'll want to stop getting those unless you can afford it, and max the buffs, ironheart blessing, and the skills further down the heal tree.

For full attack, you won't get anything other than a few points in ironheart, maybe enough skills to get purify lvl 1, and only a few of the buffs. You'll max plume and cyclone, and wield thunder and metal mastery.