archer problem

repo95
repo95 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
when you go a archer and then when you start to fly the bar goes down. but when you go the cleric it does'nt please help me thanks
Post edited by repo95 on

Comments

• pwhan
    pwhan Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    That is as it should be.

Archers must use MP while flying until they reach level 30.

Clerics are the only class that can fly freely before level 30.

All other classes must wait until level 30 to fly at all.
  • Wrathx - Heavens Tear
    Wrathx - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    If I remember right, around level 10, archers stop using up MP while they fly but they just can't recharge their MP while flying. Once you get to level 30 and get your eagle wings, that bar disappears and you can fly and recharge MP at the same time. But yea, as pwhan said, that's the ways it's suppose to be in the game, clerics don't use MP to fly right from the start.
  • Tiament - Heavens Tear
    Tiament - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Actually,if I remember correctly on my old archer even at 26 I was using MP to fly with the white wings.However,this was way back on the malaysian version,so my memory is a bit foggy on that little bit of info.
  • maal
    maal Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    What it is is your mana regen rates. Clerics have a fairly high one to begin with, hence... they regen more than they spend for flying at a fairly low level (Especially if your doing a magic build). Archers have the same thing, i suspect most of us dump a few points into Magic for our archers simply to offset some of the ludicrous MP costs of the archer spells. Dump enough in and... Presto, no cost flying.

If you need proof of this, try flying while still in combat mode (When regen rates are decreased). You'll notice that you still lose mp. As soon as you drop out of combat mode, you stop losing mp. I suspect that with a high enough Magic rating, you'd regen MP even while flying.
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    Serjah - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    only archer / cleric can fly from lvl 1 lol

so only archer consumes mana while flying
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.
    Should i continue playing this game or switch,
    because this is a serious problem and not a simple itch.
    Some bug abusing noob gets rich,
    While a honest players get the ditch.
    Please rollback if you wanna enrich,
    or this game would just be a ****

by xtrm9
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    A tip: Get any sort of low lvl equipment that has MP Recovery +2 for your archer. You will no longer use up MP when you fly then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]