I need help from good players

Options
yoshibomb85
yoshibomb85 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
i need help training my character, he is a blademaster level 14. i hear training with a squad is good xp, but its hard to find a high level squad, or a squad with everyone pulling their own weight. please someone contact me here, or invite me to a chatroom in game, my name is YoshiBomb in the game.

thank you =P
Post edited by yoshibomb85 on

Comments

• iliketolol
    iliketolol Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Not really high levelled or anything, but I found that by questing alone, I got to level 30 pretty fast on my wizard. Don't know if it applies for blademasters though. About to find out for myself. =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Etern - Sanctuary
    Etern - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Exp in squads is not that high but you can kill stuff faster, however best way to level your char is questing, some quests also give nice stuff (armour, weps) and also spirit for skills
  • shivvyy
    shivvyy Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Do Quests Dont Bother About Parties
  • Onishi - Heavens Tear
    Onishi - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Teaming for quests is good, get's them done in half the time, however, it's pointless when everyone has the same roles and skills, which unfortunately is the issue for the first 19 levels of the game, as you are in your own world of just blademasters and mages, no clerics to heal no barbs to absorb the damage for you. So, for now solo is the way to go.