I Had A PW Dream

Fivefive - Lost City
Fivefive - Lost City Posts: 70 Arc User
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
I was meditating then random guy attacked me, I attacked back then realized it was Ironman. We exchanged apologies. Then he left. When I opened my inventory I noticed that I had 24 more inventory space for some reason and an aerocraft not obtainable from the boutique. Also there was a battle pet that looked like an ogre carrying a club. b:puzzled Then I told all my friend "Omg Ironman gave me stuff and made my inventory bigger!". After that I was marrying someone apparently, and our wedding was a territory war which we lost. b:laugh
Post edited by Fivefive - Lost City on

Comments

• Tiament - Heavens Tear
    Tiament - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    ...........and this matters how?>.>

Also,take a break from PW....like now >.>
  • blueproteus
    blueproteus Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    ...........and this matters how?>.>

Well, I'd say that it obviously doesn't matter to you, but I thought it was a funny dream.

(Now patiently awaiting to be PKed by Ironman, for an increased inventory.)
  • Kaye - Lost City
    Kaye - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I have PW dreams all the time, too! b:chuckle
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Haha I've had my share of PW dreams. One of them being a strategic naval battle against RageQuit, lmao. That was a really weird dream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kittychan - Heavens Tear
    Kittychan - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    This is what happens when you play too much PW :3

I think I dreamed once that I had tamed a dodo bear. I was so sad when I woke up.
  • Hirogi - Heavens Tear
    Hirogi - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    And now you see why drugs are bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Shadows are watching. They will always protect you.
  • Fivefive - Lost City
    Fivefive - Lost City Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I had a dream of a perfectly normal day once, guess that means I lived life too much. Oh well guess I should play more.
  • V_a_l - Heavens Tear
    V_a_l - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I was meditating then random guy attacked me, I attacked back then realized it was Ironman. We exchanged apologies. Then he left. When I opened my inventory I noticed that I had 24 more inventory space for some reason and an aerocraft not obtainable from the boutique. Also there was a battle pet that looked like an ogre carrying a club. b:puzzled Then I told all my friend "Omg Ironman gave me stuff and made my inventory bigger!". After that I was marrying someone apparently, and our wedding was a territory war which we lost. b:laugh

Hmm.. If I was you, I will slap myself to wake myself up...
    Is it even possible for Ironman to do it?? =P Wake up dude... haha
    Cherish what you have now... Do not regret when you lose it... =)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bobthefred
    bobthefred Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    HOLY BALLZ!! IRONMAN!?! I hate when I have dreams like that and they aren't real and I'm all: "Awwww."
  • Unclesam - Heavens Tear
    Unclesam - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Was in burning Heart teratory and at lvl 29 for some reason i just could not die and respawn. Aginst lvl 90 creatures then some how they went up to lvl 101. dont even rember the name of the quest.