Recruiting For Guild Voyage For New Server (EtherBladePvP)

whip
whip Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Guild Banter
Hello when the new server Etherblade PvP comes out, I, along with the Director of my Guild will be switching over to that server and making the Guild Voyage, We will start recruiting/leveling at once so we can attack territories and get the cash weekly. leave a message if you would like to change servers with us. Also if your in the server LostCity PvP and your going to Switch, Join my guild in LostCity and then join again once we switch servers.
Name: Whip
Server: East, But will be West in Open Beta
Current Level: 43
Post edited by whip on

Comments

• Bestwiz - Heavens Tear
    Bestwiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    whip wrote: »
    Hello when the new server Etherblade PvP comes out, I, along with the Director of my Guild will be switching over to that server and making the Guild Voyage, We will start recruiting/leveling at once so we can attack territories and get the cash weekly. leave a message if you would like to change servers with us. Also if your in the server LostCity PvP and your going to Switch, Join my guild in LostCity and then join again once we switch servers.

oo didnt know there was going to be a etherblade pvp server. Kool!! GL with ur guild.
    Dont MEss with me I'm da Best
    b:laughb:chuckleb:victoryb:angryb:byeb:cute
  • whip
    edited October 2008
    oo didnt know there was going to be a etherblade pvp server. Kool!! GL with ur guild.

thanks, a Gm said they dont have a date for the opening of the server so i have no idea how muchlonger i have to wait lol
  • youngsly
    youngsly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i wanna join i am in lost city i am lvl 15 for now but i lvl up fast just started yesterday. i will love to join ur guild...how can i find u in Lost City? i wanna join because i was planing on switching from Lost City to Etherblade anyway pls allow me to join i'll lvl up fast.
    p.s.(when u say switch over do u mean making another character in Etherblade...when that PVP server comes.)
  • whip
    edited October 2008
    youngsly wrote: »
    i wanna join i am in lost city i am lvl 15 for now but i lvl up fast just started yesterday. i will love to join ur guild...how can i find u in Lost City? i wanna join because i was planing on switching from Lost City to Etherblade anyway pls allow me to join i'll lvl up fast.
    p.s.(when u say switch over do u mean making another character in Etherblade...when that PVP server comes.)

When you start on a new server you have to recreate a person, and if your there befor most then you get any name you want. but yes you have to relevel, but it will be easyer since you alerady know the basics up to level 15, and whats your ingame name, i;ll invite you.
  • youngsly
    edited October 2008
    whip wrote: »
    When you start on a new server you have to recreate a person, and if your there befor most then you get any name you want. but yes you have to relevel, but it will be easyer since you alerady know the basics up to level 15, and whats your ingame name, i;ll invite you.

I know the basic up to lvl 50 lol i played Malaysian version b4 PWI(perfect world international) because PWI hadn't come out yet. my in game name is Angelx for Lost City
    p.s. i will change it when the new server comes but i'll let u know what name i'll chose ok.
    THANK YOU for allowing me to join.
  • whip
    edited October 2008
    I know the basic up to lvl 50 lol i played Malaysian version b4 PWI(perfect world international) because PWI hadn't come out yet. my in game name is Angelx for Lost City
    p.s. i will change it when the new server comes but i'll let u know what name i'll chose ok.
    THANK YOU for allowing me to join.

not a problem
  • youngsly
    edited October 2008
    umm....i'm still waiting for an invite
  • whip
    edited October 2008
    umm....i'm still waiting for an invite

you havnt been on while i'm on, get on at 1pm use the PWI main page to look at the time.
  • markillian
    markillian Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    The mainpage adjusts to your own time lol. Whip, when you create your guild are you going to be sending out a world chat inviting all players to join? (I assume you will make it on the first day?)
  • youngsly
    edited October 2008
    yea the time on the PWI adjust to each individuals time zone....so 1:00 for you might not be the same for me. What time zone do u lve in. i live the United States and live in the Eastern Time zone. If you live in the United States here is a website were u can check ur time zone http://www.time.gov/ tell me what time zone u live in. then give me a time to be on and i'll match it up with mine. okb:victory
  • whip
    edited October 2008
    markillian wrote: »
    The mainpage adjusts to your own time lol. Whip, when you create your guild are you going to be sending out a world chat inviting all players to join? (I assume you will make it on the first day?)

I will try to reach level 20 on the first day so i can make the guild, the requirements are level 20 plus 100k, So i'm currently recruiting members to help with the money part, should be quite easy and i will try to figure out a way to get some zen to buy telc's, And my Director in the guild is on often, i dont get on that often cuz the other server isntup yet, but i will have him come to this page and post something so you all can contact him, hes online all the time.
  • whip
    edited October 2008
    :DAnyone want to switch?
  • barbsauce
    barbsauce Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i'm interested in joining once the server goes up. I've just been experimenting with characters waiting for the new server
  • whip
    edited October 2008
    barbsauce wrote: »
    i'm interested in joining once the server goes up. I've just been experimenting with characters waiting for the new server

ok cool, I'll invite you as soon as i make the guild, also you can message me in the game. Most likely everyone should add me as a friend on the first day of the release of EtherbladePvP
  • youngsly
    edited November 2008
    damn whip i still can't find u when i'm in the game....and i'm still not in party
  • Angelx - Lost City
    Angelx - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    hey whip its me youngsly i just changed my avatar so u can see my in game name: Angelx
  • whip
    edited November 2008
    I don't really log in anymore, i just view the forums and log in the forums once a day to check up on things and to see if the new server is up, i do not know how much longer it will take for them to put up the server but when it gets put up, i will log in each day and also post the name i am using on here, on the first day i will be online all day so you will be able to contact me easly on the first daya nd i will add you as a friend and then once i create the guild i will invite you, to create the guild i will need 100k and i have to be lvl 20 the leveling will be easy and for the money, i dont know how long that will take me but it would be great if you would help, 100k isnt all that much once you play the game awhile.
  • Angelx - Lost City
    Angelx - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    of course i will help..i still play the game i just want to get to like lvl 30 or 35 so i can pk