Whare Are You Gm's!!

hopeslight
hopeslight Posts: 14 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Support Desk
GRRRRRRR.. it is so agervating sometimes. I have tryed to get ahold of a gm for over 3 days now. tryed the "/gm" at least 3 times a hour.... and put in a ticket for the same issue...

The issue is this,, I have a BROKEN quest, as in it can not be finshed..
I have dropped the quest and taken it again, and still the quest item does not drop.

I went up a ENTIRE level!! i meen 100% of a level killing mobs that the quest item dropped for my other chararter, so it is not like i did not know the mobs to kill.

who else finds it pritty much worthless to even try to contact a gm?b:angryb:angryb:angry
May your days be long, and your hardships be few in life
Post edited by hopeslight on

Comments

• Ladybriar - Heavens Tear
    Ladybriar - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    which quest is it?
  • HeavenShock - Heavens Tear
    HeavenShock - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    So you lvled up.. good xD
    Do other quests...
    edited November 2008
    So you lvled up.. good xD
    Do other quests...

thats the wrong attitude. i personally like to do all my quests and hate leaving unfinished ones. if a quest really is broken then it needs to be fixed.

i asked which quest to see if it is one of the many annoying quests that take a long time for the item
  • HeavenShock - Heavens Tear
    HeavenShock - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Yeah but till now hes the only one that sayed that so maybe its to be continue quest like alot of other quest that when you finish killing 30 mobs you dont need to talk to NPC just do other stuff like get 5 items...
    Most of cuv quest is like that...
    edited November 2008
    Yeah but till now hes the only one that sayed that so maybe its to be continue quest like alot of other quest that when you finish killing 30 mobs you dont need to talk to NPC just do other stuff like get 5 items...
    Most of cuv quest is like that...

that is why i asked what quest it is
  • sassyelf79
    sassyelf79 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    You might have to tell us what quest is that.

Also, please match the exact name of mob that you need to kill.

For example a frequent mistake is the following mob.

Name Exists Level Element Life Exp SP
    Sapphire Planeshark Y 36 Water, weak Earth 4946 209 45
    Sapphire Planeshark Don Y 37 Water, weak Earth 5154 213 46

They are very similar levels BUT Sapphire Planeshark is different from Sapphire Planeshark Don.

I have encounter this problem before, and so is my other friend on different occasion. We were wondering why it took us forever and not get a quest item or a shark fin.

Well that explains that :P

Also some quest at higher level demands you to deal the highest dmg, or the kill it yourself to have a count, i think Tauroc something I can't remember. So even you are in the party, you didnt deal the highest dmg (>50%) then chances are you won't get the count.

Hope that helps.
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Ignore HeavenShock he's proven that's he's an absolute noob in another topic. Just ignore him, he's not worth listening to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hopeslight
    edited November 2008
    it is a elf quest, i STILL have the quest.. i have kept it for the very reason of making them fix it.. now... the name... *Face Palm* for the life of me i can not remember it now, but it is.....the one where you have to kill.. Chaos undine? and get the attack plans, and BTW. i have killed WELL OVER 3000 of them, i tryed 2 areas i knew they are in, looked all over the web for info on spawn points, i reserched every possable reason this quest item has not dropped, becouse i did it on my archer and got it in about 20 kills. i even went so far as to make a 3rd charter, another archer, and leveled it to the level i could get that quest, and STILL NO DROP. and yes, it is a poor attude... HeavenShock, you should be more respectfull of how others like to play, becouse as far as i remember you get 3 rep for this, and as EVERY one knows rep plays a very big part in the game.

and BTW i am a she, not he...lol

also one other thing, it is a level 15 quest, so it did not take me long to level a 3rd charater to that level, maybe 2 1/2 hours? considering i had just did them all with the Cleric i made...
  • hopeslight
    edited November 2008
    Ignore HeavenShock he's proven that's he's an absolute noob in another topic. Just ignore him, he's not worth listening to.

i plan on it, also plan on putting him on my game black list, ppl. like him i have no time for in game, or in real life
  • Aco - Sanctuary
    Aco - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    hopeslight wrote: »
    GRRRRRRR.. it is so agervating sometimes. I have tryed to get ahold of a gm for over 3 days now. tryed the "/gm" at least 3 times a hour.... and put in a ticket for the same issue...

The issue is this,, I have a BROKEN quest, as in it can not be finshed..
    I have dropped the quest and taken it again, and still the quest item does not drop.

I went up a ENTIRE level!! i meen 100% of a level killing mobs that the quest item dropped for my other chararter, so it is not like i did not know the mobs to kill.

who else finds it pritty much worthless to even try to contact a gm?b:angryb:angryb:angry

Yes I find it worthless to try to contact a GM but if you want to get a hold of one, just spam in world chat "GO **** yourself everybody!"

You'll get a GM response immediately even though you didn't use a curse word you used *****.
    They have their language filters on so they'll think you actually used bad language lol.

Anyway.. the GM's are always around during normal work hours (9-5).. but they dont reply to ingame tickets and when they do I dont know ANYONE that a GM was actually able to help.
    None of the glitches that people encounter are fixed by GM's, but if you exploit a glitch the GM's will BAN you in a heartbeat - same goes for profanity or offensive behaviour.

All the ingame GM's are basically just BAN machines. They dont help anyone, they just BAN people who're offending other players.

(They're like cops in RL - "To protect and serve" <-- no... more like "To steal your money and put you in jail")
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daoshi - Heavens Tear
    Daoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Chaos Undines? If I remember correctly, there are actually two types of Chaos Undines, one found on land and one underwater. I don't remember which is the one you need to kill though.
  • hopeslight
    edited November 2008
    Yes I find it worthless to try to contact a GM but if you want to get a hold of one, just spam in world chat "GO **** yourself everybody!"

You'll get a GM response immediately even though you didn't use a curse word you used *****.
    They have their language filters on so they'll think you actually used bad language lol.

Anyway.. the GM's are always around during normal work hours (9-5).. but they dont reply to ingame tickets and when they do I dont know ANYONE that a GM was actually able to help.
    None of the glitches that people encounter are fixed by GM's, but if you exploit a glitch the GM's will BAN you in a heartbeat - same goes for profanity or offensive behaviour.

All the ingame GM's are basically just BAN machines. They dont help anyone, they just BAN people who're offending other players.

(They're like cops in RL - "To protect and serve" <-- no... more like "To steal your money and put you in jail")

well, i have had a gm in the past, al be it, some time ago, i got 2 at once, i was putting in a complaint about not being able to find a single quest, even with the "Find Quest" button in the quest log thingy,, was informed, that i did not have the rep to get more quests, and would have to do the.. solo"one man army" quests over and over till i got the rep to get more quests,, that and die a few times to kleep from leveling,, i think that is totally the most.. F************** thing i have ever heard of in a game,,,, but ok, i was willing to give it a shot, and you know what? after 50 repeats,, i finally got more quests... so i guess you can not just grind off levels like alot of the other MMOGS out there, live and learn....
  • hopeslight
    edited November 2008
    Chaos Undines? If I remember correctly, there are actually two types of Chaos Undines, one found on land and one underwater. I don't remember which is the one you need to kill though.

in the quest, i remember this very clearly, it states below the cliffs, or south of the cliffs, ok, not so clearly.. giggle, but ether way, below or south, there is only water, and 2 types of turtles, along with the Chaos Undine... you do about 3 or 4 quests in that lake..
  • hopeslight
    edited November 2008
    O, one other thing, is it me or the patch system, IE: the dload, or even the web based dload totally suck in speed? I have a really good dls, 10 meg, so i never have dloaded anything as slow as these patchs from this game ever... just a thought...
  • Daoshi - Heavens Tear
    Daoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Try the locations mentioned here.
  • hopeslight
    edited November 2008
    Try the locations mentioned here.

lol,, yah i been there also.. it just gets a tad agervating... also, i wish the quest discriptions sometimes were ... more detailed, sometimes i really have to search the internet for info on them, becouse they are so vague on where or what your suposed to go do.
This discussion has been closed.