A Version 28?

xd4rkn3ss
xd4rkn3ss Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Support Desk
Well if you have read my other thread you have seen i was having problems and still it wont fix but this time the game client goes to version 28 and i still cant use shadows,Sun/Moon, Water,clouds and other things im verifying also if i am the only one with a version 28 do i have to reinstall? Or do i upload the file and give them it?

Help Im getting freaked out with my problems
Post edited by xd4rkn3ss on

Comments

• xd4rkn3ss
    edited November 2008
    Ok sorry that the last thread was not detailed enough. This will be much more detailed so here it goes.

Ok When I First Downloaded the client i verified it and i was playing on it fine. When i finally finished playing i looked at the settings i could not do a number of things like Shadows,Terrain,Clouds,Sun/Moon,Refraction,Soften,Warp. Those Are the things i cant do. In my previous thread i got told that i did not patch or complete the patch properly. I Followed the instructions and tried everything. I done the manual patch and the mirror downloads of the patch but nothing work. Here i get the problem that every time i load it says new patch available and still i cant use some of the features above. It also now says Game Version 28 so i verified it and guess what i clicked on settings and everything was fine for 3 seconds then all the features above went away. I don't understand what is going on now with my game client but if some could upload and post a fully working client with the patch done and everything that would do but now i cannot figure out what is going on. I verified game version 28 and it keeps saying every time i load new patch available message comes. So that is basically my problem i will post no more until someone can help

Thanks,
    Xd4rkn3ss
  • dylanvdw
    dylanvdw Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    10 minutes ago i wanted to play and i wanted to log in ,it says that server is currently unavaible
    i just updated to update 28 and cant login
    no single server is online
    cant play
    b:shocked
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    dylanvdw wrote: »
    10 minutes ago i wanted to play and i wanted to log in ,it says that server is currently unavaible
    i just updated to update 28 and cant login
    no single server is online
    cant play
    b:shocked

Read the other threads, servers still down for maintainance, and please don't spam up a topic seeking for help with your unrelated post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xd4rkn3ss
    edited November 2008
    guyz but some how warp,Sun/Moon working but other still don't work i clicked on update later and warp,sun/moon works if possible post any more help as i have not found out the solution to all of them and never more is this more helpful and detailed?
  • maslenka
    maslenka Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Read the other threads, servers still down for maintainance, and please don't spam up a topic seeking for help with your unrelated post.

Sorry, but if there is some announcecments on WHY ARE SERVERS DOWN, there will be probably less spam-threads.
  • xd4rkn3ss
    edited November 2008
    there are though.... i just saw it
    edited November 2008
    maslenka wrote: »
    Sorry, but if there is some announcecments on WHY ARE SERVERS DOWN, there will be probably less spam-threads.

There IS ONE.

Open your eyes and start seeing.

And this is STILL not a frigging excuse to spam up someone elses topic. Shame on you nubcake.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xd4rkn3ss
    edited November 2008
    nevermore is this more helpful and detailed though lol i need your answer
    edited November 2008
    Alright, your problem sounds like it has to do with your computer, and not the game. Can you provide the following information?

System Tab - System Information box -
    Operating System :
    Processor :
    Memory :

Display Tab - device box -
    Name:
    Chip Type:
    Approx Total Memory:

Display Tab - driver box -
    Main Driver :
    Version :
    Date:

To open a dxdiag :
    In Vista, type dxdiag in the Start menu search bar
    In other versions of Windows, type dxdiag in the Run command (Start > Run).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xd4rkn3ss
    edited November 2008
    ok
    System Tab
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows Xp Home Edition
    System Manufacturer: Hp Pavilion 06
    Processor:Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.66GHz
    Memory:1024mb ram
    Page File:504bh used, 1960mg available
    Direct X Version: Direct 9.0c

Display Tab-Device Box
    Name:NVIDIA Geforce4 MX 440
    Chip Type:Geforce4 MX 440
    Approx Total Memory:128.0 MG

Display Tab - driver box -
    Main Driver:nv4 disp.dll
    Version:6.14.0001.4201
    Date:12/12/2002 09:00:00
  • xd4rkn3ss
    edited November 2008
    have a look now any problems?
    edited November 2008
    Your graphics card driver is from june, we have november now, I suggest you update the driver.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xd4rkn3ss
    edited November 2008
    how would i update because my computer works perfectly fine i did not mention its service package 3 please tell me how to update the graphics drive

Also i used to play runescape with its graphical update and with shadows and everything it worked perfectly fine aswell i can update if you tell me how to
    edited November 2008
    Erm Runescape has graphics from like 50 years ago, PW plays in a whole other league and has one of the best in game graphics up to date. You truly cannot compare these two.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xd4rkn3ss
    edited November 2008
    ugh strange i logg in and guess what all shadows working fine sun moon work everything works it just that i cant click on them
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Runescape also uses a different render path than Perfect World International. Please try getting a driver update from HP, or even modified drivers. A driver from 2002 just isn't going to be as reliable as a more recent one.

Oh, and please don't create multiple threads on a single topic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.