*Aware of Principle*BUG?

2»

Comments

• laethaka_1241221170
    laethaka_1241221170 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    deusexmech wrote: »
    What for people who already have the quest and cannot complete it? I'm standing right next to the flower Celestial Sprite and cannot do anything to it.

you need the first sprite from killing monsters as described by the NPCs/quest log/hundreds of other players ingame who have completed the quest
  • tuankieu
    tuankieu Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    HELLO!

I got this quest after I trash all of the quest 0/20. I have 8 free inventory slots
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Did you do the first part of the quest where you kill the mobs to get the Sprite to drop first? It has to be done in that order.

Also, are you gathering the Sprite from the correct spot? Each race has their own specific herb where the Sprite is hidden. For example, you cannot gather the Human Sprite to fulfill the Untamed Sprite.
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • Rainbowwing - Lost City
    Rainbowwing - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    No. the simple reason why u cant accept the cultivation quest, is because u need atleast 9 spots in inventory as free.

I had 107 rep and was lvl 22 and couldnt do quest. but asfast as i made 9 spot in inventory i was able 2 accept it.
  • koaiuadiablo
    koaiuadiablo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    funny thing i was lvl 19 and i had 250 reputation now im 33 and have 500 reputation so how can i reach 1000 at lvl 40? EASY do all your quests by find quest button solution and woila 1000 Reputation at exactly lvl 40.Btw do ur solo job's angry :P
  • Klath - Sanctuary
    Klath - Sanctuary Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    funny thing i was lvl 19 and i had 250 reputation now im 33 and have 500 reputation so how can i reach 1000 at lvl 40? EASY do all your quests by find quest button solution and woila 1000 Reputation at exactly lvl 40.Btw do ur solo job's angry :P
    Sorry but that wont work, by when i got my rank2, i was lv47 and had only 5 quests on my log, Find Quest button was only pointing me to halloween event npc.
    I did like 10 Fb19s for extra reputation and 5 Fb39 (12 per boss).

You need to do MANY FBs, do a lot of one-man army quests, and find dog tags on those invasion events to get 1k reputation anywhere before lv45.
  • fawnamoon
    fawnamoon Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I have browsed through what ppl have had to say about this bug what amazes me, all the post was way back in 2008....it is the year 2013...and we still have this BUG...wtf! my friend had the quest, we did up till the last part..to kill the rhinodrakes. then had to log out. couple days later we come back to finish, his quest is not available. This really needs fixed!....still searching for a solution....:(
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Please don't post in threads over 30 days old.
    Also it sounds like you may have a different issue with the cultivation.

Closed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
This discussion has been closed.